LILAH DESMARAIS

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

ONCE there was a time that Lilah Rae's identity was made clear to the world. There was a time she got to be Elijah's daughter, a time she got to be a Mikaelson. There was a time when she felt the heavy grief of her father's death, the pain of watching her uncle die to save her cousin, and then there was the time she had to say goodbye through choked tears to that same cousin—whom had become her best friend.

MISSING PIECES of her life started when she woke up on the side of the road near Mystic Falls, zero recollection of how she got there. She retreated back to her home in New Orleans.

CONFUSED AND DAZED as if there was something she just couldn't remember, she decided it would be best to shake it off and continue doing what she remembered she had been doing: living her life in New Orleans. The news about Hayley Marshall, Klaus Mikaelson, and her own father, Elijah, had hit her two years prior, and she was starting to remember pieces.

The downward spiral. Perhaps she turned off her humanity, she thought. Perhaps her rage was so intense, when she turned the switch back on, the trauma caused her to forget as to why she was near Mystic Falls. Deciding it was best not to go back down the path to remembering whatever it was that was so triggering, she began to rebuild her life in New Orleans, in the city she learned to love, in the city her father helped create.

——

AND BOOK THREE IS LIVE EVERYONE! thank you to those who stuck with me these past few years so I could tell Lilah's story. It took me a while to figure out how I wanted to take on post-Malivore Legacies, how exactly I was supposed to fit Lilah into that world. None of my approaches had felt right until this one. I'm excited to be back in New Orleans with characters I absolutely adore, because let's be real, The Originals' cast and characters are UNMATCHED. even vampire diaries doesn't compare.

that being said, we all know how i feel about getting your guys's opinions as i write. the main thing about this book is going to focus on Lilah, who she would've and wouldn't have been without Hope. Would she still be close with the Mikaelsons? Would she have ever crossed paths with Roman? Would they have found a way to one another in this faux reality, like the way Rafael and Landon still somehow ended up at the Salvatore School without recollection of Hope, how Freya and Keelin still found each other in a world without Hope. Would she have connections at the Salvatore School?

tags: rzReader Healer9999 quiszhatrish_x -iamvicTORIous Bbertie3 cooka20 queeng_asf _venusunxderthemoon_