4. YOU'RE BLUSHING

| CHAPTER FOUR |

YOU'RE BLUSHING.

"WHO WERE YOU TALKING TO?" Charlie questioned his older sister as they walked through the school grounds, making their way to the forest; where the dragons were kept, "He looked familiar."

"Remus Lupin," Dawn answered as she hopped over a log.

The two siblings then walked in a comfortable silence. However, Dawn couldn't shake off the feeling of being watched and as she turned her head to the side she noticed Charlie's amused gaze looking back at her, "What?" The redhead woman questioned, raising an eyebrow as they entered further into the Forbidden Forest.

"Nothing," Charlie grinned, shaking his head he looked back towards the path, the amusement still very present on his features.

"Clearly it isn't nothing," Dawn nudged him, "Come on, just tell me."

The redhead man bit his lip, trying to hide his teasing smirk, "You're blushing."

Dawn's piercingly green eyes widened in shock, "What?! No, I'm not!" She quickly exclaimed, her voice getting higher. As she heard Charlie begin to laugh she quickly cleared her throat, "I'm not blushing, it's just hot out," She said in a much more composed sounding voice. However she couldn't stop thinking about Charlie's statement, was she actually blushing? Or was he just teasing her?

"Is that why you're wearing a jacket?" Her brother teased.

Glancing down, Dawn suddenly became extremely aware of the jacket that was covering her arms and this time, she felt herself blushing, "My arms are cold, but my face is hot," The redhead quickly said, very clearly coming up with an excuse right on the spot.

"Well, just for your knowledge," Charlie leaned down slightly to match her short height, "He was blushing too," And with that, the redhead man walked off towards the dragons, leaving his older sister stuck in her spot, her eyes wide and her mouth slightly agape.

Was Remus actually blushing whilst talking to her? She quickly shook her head, realising that it shouldn't matter if he was or wasn't blushing, especially since she definitely wasn't. With a face redder than her hair and her thoughts all muddled up, the Dragonologist finally stepped forwards, trying her best to keep her focus on the magical creatures rather than a certain scarred faced man. As difficult as that was, she somehow managed, yet when she was back in her small flat in Romania, that's when her thoughts finally began to take over.

"Stop it, Dawn," The redhead muttered to herself, "Stop it. Don't think about him," Her voice was barely above a whisper as she began to get ready for bed, clearly oblivious to how red her face had gotten when the thoughts of Remus Lupin came back to her.