Chapter 51

Lisa's POV

BLACKPINK has been disbanded while BTS is not.

Jisoo unnie and Jin oppa has now 2 kids named Gavin and Precious.

Jennie unnie and Taehyung oppa are now married and now they have 1 girl named Jewel.

While Rosè unnie and Jimin oppa has 1 boy named Ashleigh.

The three boys has their wife now, of course. J-Hope oppa have Momo, Namjoon oppa have Yerin while Suga oppa have Seulgi.

We have our separate houses but not far as you imagined. We are neighbors because we decided to be together.

Jungkook and I are not married yet but we lived together in one roof. "Love, I'm home!" I heard someone shouted and I quickly walk downstairs and greeted him.

"You're so sweaty!" I said as I wipe his sweat with my hands. "We just came from practice." he replied and I just smiled at him.

He kissed me on my lips without a signal and I rest my hand on his shoulder. He walk forward and that makes me walk back without breaking the kiss.

He put his hands on my waist to support me. He make me lie down on the couch gently and he is now on top of me. "Mmmm" I groaned as he bit my lower lip and his tongue entered.

My hands are on his nape to deepen the kiss. He came down to my neck and then my collarbone. "A-Aren't you t-tired?" I said in my weak my voice.

"I need you love" he replied and I just let him do whatever he wants. He make our hand intertwined while the other one is supporting him. He didn't seen my body because we're not married yet.

We just cuddle. He pull away the kiss and stared at me. "I can't wait to call you Mrs. Jeon" he whispered that makes my hair stand up.

"I thought you don't have any plans to do so" I always wait for him to proposed to me but it's been a year and he is not making any move.

"Soon love" he replied and kissed me for the last time and stand up. I sat down on the couch with disappointment flastered on my face.

"Are you mad at me?" Jungkook asked and sat down beside me. I just shooked my head and open the TV. "I love you" he stated as he pull me to sat down between his legs and hug me from behind.

"I love you too." I replied and rest my head on his shoulder.

-

It's been a week since that happened and he became more busy. I just sat on the couch and watched some TV.

'Breaking News! BTS Jungkook has been hitted by the car this morning. He is now at the hospital for recovery'