Arc 2- Ahh! Zombies!!! Save me!

*Starfire's Pov*

"You have got to be kidding me! Shirley is even worse than Rose. At least Rose was manipulated but Shirley is just plain dumb. She keeps on attracting zombies everywhere, even after seeing them for a long time, she still screams" I said extremely annoyed.

I mean Rose is definitely better than Shirley. At least Rose was just deceived, but this girl is... Tsk! There is no word to describe her.

[Host, don't you want to hear what your mission is? ;-;]

Is little que trying to stop me from ranting? How cute~

"Ok, what is my mission? Even though the female lead was a dummy, there was still nothing big mentioned there" I said with a sweet smile.

[Yes. That is because this is the main story that people see, there is still some part of the story that isn't shown]

"Then tell me~" I urged with a sweet tone.

[Well... The second male lead, Kyle, had gone for a vacation in the town where Shirley's school was. He was there when the zombie outbreak occurred, luckily, he got level 4 fire power. He could easily defeat 30 ordinary zombies, so he was safe and started heading back to his city where his family were.

On his way to the city, he met the male and female lead. By that time, Shirley hasn't been accepted into Ashton's group and was just trailing behind them trying to hold little screams when she sees one or two zombies. She saw that Kyle was powerful and he was heading in the same direction with Aston and so decided to befriend him.

"Hi, I am Shirley" She said shyly when Ashton's group had settled at a temporal shelter.

Kyle was in his car parked beside a building. He turned to glance at Shirley before smirking.

"What is a pretty girl like you doing here?" He asked teasingly.

"Um... I am just trying to get to a safe place away from this zombies, after all there might be a base in the direction we are going" She said shyly.

"But you don't have any weapon and look weak" He criticised still with a teasing tone.

"I am not that weak. I can still protect myself." She said defiantly

"Right. So why did you come to me?" He asked with a tone that suggested that he didn't believe her.

Shirley huffed as she stomped her feet before facing him with an aggrieved look.

"I just thought we should stick together till we get to a safe zone, after all, there is safety in numbers" She said trying to maintain a confident tone.

"But you are so weak, you are more of a burden than a help" He shot down her offer still with a teasing tone and smirk.

"B-b-but you won't leave a defenceless girl alone to be eaten by zombies, right?" She asked with misty eyes dropping her pretence.

"I don't see how that affects me" He shrugged casually as if he wasn't talking about someone's life.

"Y-you are evil" Shirley said angrily before turning around to go back to Aston's group.

"Not my fault" Kyle said shrugging his shoulders before leaning into his seat with a smirk.

At first, Kyle did not accept Shirley just like Aston, but Shirley persisted by always coming to disturb him even after they started moving. Though even with her persistence, he still didn't accept her offer since there was no advantage for him.

One time, he saw her bring out some water from her space to drink and realised she was a space-powered girl.

"Hmm... You finally proved yourself useful." He said smirking as he watched her secretly.

He finally agreed to her offer and Shirley was exhalirated that she finally has a stable protection. He asked for her power and she decided to tell him since he was her partner, so Kyle used some of her provision and stored food in her space.

Some time before Ashton was attacked by that level 6 zombie, Kyle and Shirley went to gather more provision in a mall.

"Shush! Be quiet. If you want to scream, don't follow me" Kyle said warningly after Shirley squeaked a little.

"I can't stay outside alone, what if something happens?" She asked pouting

"Then you will enter your space" He said with a smirk

"But... I still want to follow you" She said softly

"Ok, just follow me. If you lead me to my death, you will suffer dire consequences" He threatened teasingly

Shirley pouted and crossed her arms annoyed but still followed him.

They creeped into the mall quietly and everything was alright till they got to the clothes department.

"Ahh! Zombie!!!" She screamed as she turned around and saw a hideous zombie that had it's eyes gouged out and no legs.

Kyle turned to Shirley and saw that more zombies were being attracted to her screams, he quickly covered her mouth.

"I said you should keep quiet" He gritted out angrily but Shirley wasn't listening to him as she still let out muffled screams.

Kyle panicked when he saw a level 5 air-powered zombie coming towards him.

"Shirley, go inside your space now and don't come out until after an hour" Kyle said to her in a calm tone.

He let go of her and she directly disappeared from where she was because she didn't want to see more zombies.

He looked towards the zombie seeing it's slight tinged red eyes looking at him, he knew he was going to die because there is no way a level 4 human can beat a level 5 zombie that is almost entering level 6. He didn't know that Shirley could bring people into her space because some space-powered people he met couldn't.

After 1 hour, Shirley came out from the space to see Kyle dead body and screamed.

She ran to his corpse and cried, she thought Kyle just wanted to kill those zombies without her attracting more and didn't notice the level 5 zombie.

Zombies moved towards her, attracted by her noise and she quickly entered her space to escape. By the time she came back out, she didn't see Kyle's body again.

After that, she went back to trailing after Ashton before saving him with the water since she didn't want another person to die like that]

"Wow! She caused his death? Let me guess, my mission is to prevent Kyle from dying~" I said with a confident tone.

[Yes host. I will send you to the world now]

"Ok" I said preparing for the transfer.

[10%....

50%....

80%...

100%.

Good luck host]

I opened my eyes to see myself in a bedroom, I checked the memories of the body and smiled.

"I really love the people they chose for me to enter. They are always so helpful" I giggled happily as I laid on the bed.