Chapter 15

A/N Hey guys, before i dive into this chapter i would like to pay my respects to all of the innocent black lives lost to police brutality. I am ashamed that i live in a world that condemns and judges people for there skin tone, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion or gender. Everyone should be treated the same.

#blacklivesmatter

P.S sorry i haven't uploaded in a while I've been sick and haven't really been bothered to do anything.

Now on with the story:

"Let's go"

Sophie smiled and gripped Silveny's mane, careful not too hurt her. Keefe's arms circled her waist and he whispered in her ear.

"Hold on tight"

She nodded and shivered a little bit.

Silveny launched off her powerful hind legs and flapped her wings. Instead of teleporting straight away, they were going to enjoy the view and flight first and then Silveny would teleport them to Keefe's secret location.

They flew in silence for a while but it wasn't uncomfortable, they were enjoying each other's company.

As Keefe tried to warm her up by putting his arms around her shoulders Sophie was overcome with a spontaneous sense of Deja vu. They had been in similar position once before. When Sophie was only figuring out who was behind all the silly notes and puppeteering. Keefe had been there for her then and here he was now, in the exact same position just in a different role. 

"I was thinking of that to" he whispered softly into her ear.

Sophie blushed wondering how he knew.

Silveny dipped a little and got ready to dive.

There was a loud crack and they fell through the void.

It was a bit disorientating for a second before the void opened again and they were in..........Paris.

Sophie gasped and tried to hold in her bashful grin. She had been here before but that was different. She was with Dex and running for her life.

She turned with a questioning look at Keefe. 

"I have an obscurer in my back pocket"

Silveny set them down in a little park next to Eiffel Tower before flying off again and leaving them be. 

There was a picnic laid out on a very cozy looking rug. There was Mallowmelt and a type of Ripplepuff that Sophie hadn't tried before. There was also lushberry juice and an array of weird gnomish looking vegetables that tasted like finger sandwiches and oddly; Brie cheese.

They sat down, Sophie's head lying in Keefe's lap. He toyed with her blonde hair and they talked. She felt like they hadn't talked like this in ages. It had been chaotic moving up levels then taking mid terms and on tp of all that trying to judge when the Neverseen was going to make their next move.

Sophie was finishing off the last piece of Mallowmelt when Keefe reached over and tucked a stray strand of hair behind Sophie's ear. He moved to cup her cheek and looked deep into her eyes.

"Did I do ok?" he asked.

"More than ok"

She moved to kiss him and Keefe shifted his other hand to the small of her back. He deepened the kiss and Sophie ran her finger through his hair.

He broke the kiss and Sophie was half expecting him to scold her for messing up "The Hair" but instead he laughed and started to collect the picnic rug and basket.

"Oh is it over already, it's only 9:00"

"No, we are just continuing on somewhere else"

"My lady" he said offering his hand and pulling her up from the ground.

"Where are we going?" she asked.

"You'll see"

A mischievous glint was fixed in his eye that made Sophie suspicious.

"You're not going to prank me are you?"

"Again, you'll see, now come with me, we have places to be"

He took her hand once again and pulled a pale yellow leaping (Neutral Territories) crystal from his pocket. He held it up too the light and they leaped away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry that this is pretty short i didn't want to pack the whole date into one chapter but rather stretch it over two or three. This little short story will probably come to an end soon but i might do another Sokeefe fanfiction in the future. For now though this will hopefully be updated in the next few days as i am on holidays(I live in Australia). Yay. 

Thanks so much for the reads and votes!

Mollie