Prologue😅

It is such a cold and snowy day since it's winter but despite that, a certain someone just seemed to not be affected by it. As that person keep on continuing to walk through the thick snow, a snowflake fell and and landed on their palm.

"What a very beautiful snowflake you are." The person said while smiling. "I guess I still have a long way to go." The person continued, as they dropped the snowflake on the pile of snow under their feet and continued to walk.
------------------------------------------------------

Alright, so this is my very first work and honestly, I'm really nervous. This is only a fanfic from Kimetsu No Yaiba/Demon Slayer written by Koyoharu Gotouge, so I don't owe any of the characters but only my original characters (yes they're many, so I apologize).
And also, I would like to say that, I've read some other fanfics about KNY and I really love them. I'm really amazed that I decided to make my own. If ever some of you think that I copied or copy pasted some parts of the stories, I would like to apologize, this fanfic is from my imagination alone. If you don't like the story or find that there's something wrong in it, please feel free to tell me🙂 thank you in advance😀. I would also post some of my artworks here and please don't expect it to be that good (since I think they're really ugly😅).