Battle against Hades

*Luca point view*

We were able to find shelter and rest there for a while. Carla said she would search around for Grimoire heart base, while Lily looks for the camp ground. I told the others I would look for people who are trying to find us. Natsu and Wendy weren't to sure about, but I told them I have Isaac with me.

I kept running through the forest with Isaac, to see if I could find anyone. I felt immense power behind me assuming it was the enemy. I tried to ignore it but it became worse. It felt like my magic was draining out of me.

"What's happening?!"

"Luca, look up!"

I look up to see the tenrou tree was falling down; meaning it must be the connection to our magic. Isaac was laying on the ground as well trying to get up. It was struggle for us to move, causing us to pass out.

I was able to wake up again, feeling my magic coming back again. Isaac got and we both kept continuing searching for others who might be I battle or lost. Luckily, I found Erza on the ground. I picked her up.

"Hey sis, are you alright?" I asked her while placing her on Isaac's back.

"I'm fine, you should be somewhere safe. Grimoire Heart is after you and Zeref!" She said to me.

"We already found out about the reason and no... that's not happening." I said making her surprised.

"I've been doing nothing, not being able to protect you or the others." I said to her.
"But now I'm going set things right by beating master Hades. And make sure we get back safe home." I said to her.
"Well, I guess your not the only who wishes to beat him." She said to me with a warm smile.

Me and Isaac were running while Erza was on him; were going to find Hades and take him down. Up ahead I see Gray is about to fall, but I manage to catch him in time.

"It has to be either you two." Gray said to us.
"A thank you would be nice once in a while." I said to him.

"You guys are always saving me. Thanks." Gray said

We reformed him what me and Erza had planned, he's not alone. We turn to see Natsu, Wendy, and Lucy standing in front of us. I made sure to heal them, but my healing ability isn't my strong suit.

I notice how it was beginning to start lighting, it sort of reminded me of a familiar person.

*Third point view*

They all started to head towards Grimoire heart base, in order to defeat the master. When they made it, they notice master Hades was at the top. He was glad to see one of the targets were here with them.

"So you wish for the same treatment I gave your master." He said to them, making them more angry. Before they could face him, Natsu wanted Happy to find a way to stop the ship from moving. Carla, Lily, and Isaac said they would be with him to make sure it's found and destroyed.

Luca went up before them with speed, feeling like time has slowed for him to build his magic; to show the master what happens when messing with Fairy tail.

"Water dragon: Tritons cutter"

Luca used the water to make many water blades striking towards him, but master Hades somehow was able to block them. Giving the others a chance to attack him. He manage to grab Erza and Gray with his chains. Luca managed to cut them, while Natsu distracted him.

Lucy, Wendy, and Luca did a unison raid. Along with Natsu in the middle of it.

"Sky dragon: ROAR"
"Scorpio!"
"Water dragon: ROAR"