Chapter 11

HELLOOO!!!!

I need to thank everyone for their amazing comments - I LOVE YOU PEOPLE! <3

Also, just saying that today is the last day of my holidays, so after today I'm going to be uploading not that often, maybe just on weekends. So ya... it's very sad :(

NOTE:

In a lot of comments, I've been reading that Liza is the mate of Brent? Have I ever said that? Nope, I haven't ;) Don't assume people! :D ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN ;)

ENJOY <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brent P.O.V.

We were back on the field. The whole school. Minus Wes, of course, who had gone to see Liza again.

Traitor.

"We need a change in tactics, people!" I said into the microphone. "Our Alpha has forbidden us from hurting her physically, so now we need a different way to get her out. Of course, presuming that you haven't abandoned us, too?" The accusation was denied with multiple growls in the crowd. "Right, so, I've been thinking. Physically is a no, but who said anything about messing with her poor, little head?"

I smirked.

"So, my plan is, when she comes back in a couple of weeks, I want you all to become her friends."

There were a few yelps of surprise, shocked at my idea. I had always encouraged them to hate her, but now I wanted them to do the opposite. No wonder they were confused.

"Not for real of course. Just pretend that you are. Be nice, go on outings, help her out. Do everything you need to do to earn her trust. She needs to feel safe, secure, feeling that she finally fits in the school."

"And then, when the time is right, we are going to pull that carpet of safety right from under her feet. In a second, you will hate her again, and she will be so confused and distraught, that she can not bare to stay here for another second."

"Then she will be gone. Poof." I snapped my fingers. "Understood?"

There were murmured agreements.

"Right, this meeting is dismissed."

We were back on track.

                                                              **************************************

Liza P.O.V.

4 weeks later.

"So are you sure you're fit enough for school, Liza?" my dad asked, worried, as he drove me to school in his small, rusty car.

"Yes, dad." I said sighing. If I heard that one more time I was going to explode. I was fine, why didn't people seem to understand that!

Fine, I admitted to myself, I was still rather weak, but that didn't mean I had to be treated like a glass doll!

All the scratches on my stomach had slowly faded, and only a few blue splotches remained, and they only hurt when I made sharp movements. My foot was now only wrapped in a light bandage, my shoes easily fitting over them.

Ahhh, my shoes! I forgot to mention. It had been a 'get well soon' present from my parents, along with two other pairs. They knew me too well. The doctor had been surprised when I suddenly started to heal much faster after I received the presents. Wonder why that was...