Chapter 61

Jennie's POV

I was getting bored. Seriously, Taehyung's been driving for like forever. It's almost been an hour and we still have not arrived on our destination or was it just me noticing that we've passed through the same posts for ten times now.

But I kept silent. I didn't wanna tell Tae that he was lost. That'll be rude. So to satisfy my boredom, I faced Taehyung.

"Can I turn on some music?" I asked while my forefinger hovered over the radio attached to the car's whatever interior.

"Sure. But don't put on jazz music or anything classical in fact." I saw him grimace making me laugh at him. I've never seen anyone this disgusted just by saying the word 'jazz'. Looks like he had a traumatic experience about the genre. "It gives me shivers listening to it."

"I understand. Don't worry." I was about to press a button when I felt him glaring at me. Damn. His gaze sure burns. I feel like he could see through me or something.

"Your not gonna tease me about this?" He asked and I gave him a questioning look.

This was what he was worried about?

"Tae, I'm not a horrible person to do that." An accusing glare was only given to me. How mean. "That'll be too low even for me to do. Besides, what benefit can I get when we're not even from the same school? No rumors will be spread, Tae." I gave him a reassuring smile and he at least stopped glaring at me. But it seemed that he still wasn't convinced. It was honestly getting uncomfortable so I'm glad he stopped.

"You better not. I'll tell Appa if you do." I stifled a laugh that did not go unnoticed by him.

"A Daddy's boy, eh?" I tried my best to give him the most annoying smile I could muster. Seeing his frustrated and irritated look was very amusing.

"Driving seems a little more harder when your around Jennie. You always make sounds and comments that are unnecessary to be frank. I wonder how people handle such a loudmouth like you." He really looked pissed right now. And that just made me want to annoy him more. I couldn't take it anymore, I laughed my ass out. He only looked at me as if I was some alien or something.

"S-Sorry. I-I just can't with you, Tae." I held my stomach but the pain did not go away. I've been laughing too much today that I think my stomach has cramped.

"Aish! Just don't annoy me, Jennie Kim. We'll get into an accident because of you." He grumbled. I gave him a salute before calming myself. My stomach finally had time to rest.

I finally decided to turn the radio on while I surfed into the radio channels. Nothing was really good but luckily, some music was on. But unluckily for Taehyung, jazz was on.

I awaited his reaction and I swear I laughed like nothing before. His face was disgusted, betrayed, shocked, and more reactions you can ever think of when someone pranked you on eating Oreos with mayo inside it. Totally disgusting.

"Jennie!" He exclaimed more like shrieked on me. I immediately turned the radio off while trying to keep my laughter to myself but I couldn't when he looked like he was about to poop for some reason.

"I'm sorry. That was the only channel that had a song so..." I didn't continue when I saw him give a death glare. I honestly was terrified right at that moment.

"It's fine. But I now learned a lesson that I will never let you ride on my car again." He sighed before giving me a smile that made me feel relieved.

"That's a bit too much but I understand." A mischievous grin has now spread upon my face and Taehyung has no idea on how to feel about it.

...

"Tae, are we there yet?"

"Nope."

"Where are we?"

"We're almost there."

"You've already said that five minutes ago."

"Didn't know you were tracking time."

"Not the point. Are we there yet?!"

"No."

"Taehyung! We've been going on circles since forever!"

"I know."

A gasp of disbelief escaped my lips when he said that. He knew yet he still kept on doing it!

"Why?!"

"Just because, Jen. Anyways, we're almost there so chill."

I groaned like a mad woman while pouting like a baby. If only I could choke this guy to death, I would.

"What was the favor that you would like to ask me awhile ago?" I asked from nowhere actually. The thought just crossed my mind and I didn't think much that Taehyung's reaction would be so priceless. 

"Here." He handed me a black long cloth that seemed to be a blind fold.

"What's this supposed to be?" I examined the cloth and it was normal. Thank goodness that it is. It might be a chocking material or something.

"To cover your eyes obviously." He said in a manner of factly tone. I could even see his eye roll from my view.

"I knew that, dumbass. Should I wear it now?"

"Yeah. We're near anyways."

I looked at outside and couldn't really recognize the road anymore. Looks like we aren't lost now. I wore the blindfold on and found out that it was kinda stupid to wear it now because, basically, I have to make Taehyung support me throughout the walk towards the surprise place.

And hell, I tightened it too much to untie it off. Sometimes, I'm worried about myself for being too stupid sometimes.

"We're here." As Taehyung said that, the car stopped.

I am both excited and worried at the same time. This place might just be somewhere I don't wanna go to or worse he'll bring me to an abattoir to torture me.

I slowly made myself get out of the car with a little help from Taehyung. We started walking and dry leaves kept on crunching upon every step I make. We were somewhere with trees, obviously. And now I was feeling cold so it had to be an open space.

"Careful alright? I don't want you to be all scratched up when we get there."

"So we still have to walk?"

"Yes, Jennie."

Great.

Every single horror movie scenes that I've watched just surfed through my head. Taehyung better not be thinking of abandoning me in the middle of nowhere. With no communication with anyone at all.

"If your thinking about me kidnapping you or something like that, you're right." He almost sounded too serious for my liking. Damn it, is he really kidnapping me?

"Stop joking, Tae." I chuckled. Let's just say that it wasn't a normal one. A frightened one, I must say.

"I'm serious." Now, his tone just said everything. My life will end in just minutes and I don't really know how to feel about it.

Just as I was imagining every death experiences that I've watched and known, we stopped. I could hear water so specifically we're near a stream.

Is he gonna drown me?

"Before I die Tae, I just want you to say my goodbyes to my friends and family. Tell them I love them very much and that my life couldn't have been any better if it wasn't for them. Tell them as well, that I'm sorry for giving them a hard time taking care of me. At least, do these things for me." Every possible emotion was being felt by me. I really don't know why but I somehow feel calm in this situation right now like nothing could just go wrong.

"Is that all?" So he really is trying to kill me. Damn.

"And also, tell Jisoo that I love her."

His hum as a response was the only thing I heard next before I felt myself falling... now, I seriously feel like I'm in slow motion. Waiting myself to fall somewhere, anywhere. But what I didn't expect was...

"I love you too, love."

...