18: Messed up

Ignore mistakes please

Third person P.O.V

Taehyung walked out of the room to the garden. It's been already 2 days since he had the last talk with Hyungsik. He avoided him with his best efforts and luckily, the elder let him be as he was so confused.

Jin and Jimin tried to talk about the whole incident but Taehyung skilfully avoided them too. They informed Hoseok about his surprise arrival and the detective was himself so confused about that.

I can't just stay here for my whole life..

Taehyung thought as the cool breeze of evening was fanning over his face, his blond locks dancing so perfectly with the rhythm of the wind.

He decided to call Jimin but the user was busy on another call. Without realization, his thought slipped away once again to the morning when his captor did something really unbelievable for him. He just can't digest the fact that Jungkook kissed his forehead.

"Don't think much Taehyung." He scolded himself silently and made up his mind.

"I am going to the company.. I can't stay here." He tried to calm his messed up mind.

°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°

"Can you just let him meet me once?" Hoseok asked Jin. Both males were sitting in a restaurant near Jin's own company.

"I am sorry Hoseok. I don't think he is in a condition to talk about that." Jin replied a bit sadly. He felt bad for the fact that Taehyung didn't even share a single word about the whole thing. Maybe the younger one doesn't trust him much or was taking his time to come out to them.

"Believe me, I am not going to ask questions from him. I won't irritate him." Hoseok tried again and Jin sighed while shaking his head slowly.

"That's not the problem man.. he is so numb about that whole thing. I and Jimin are closest to him, he shared everything with us but this time... he is so confined about that." Jin explained and Hoseok frowned while thinking for a moment.

"It means, something big happened to him..." Jin looked up at him with a deep frown.

"Or... maybe he found out something unexpected." These words clicked a sense in Jin's head. He saw Taehyung storming out of his room when Mr. Kim went to visit him. He never showed this kind of behavior in his whole life, especially to his father.

"Maybe you are right.. something is really bothering him. His behavior is changed.. even with his father." Jin sighed while recalling the angry expressions of the younger from that day.

"See.. that's why I am asking you to arrange a meet-up with him. The fact is killing me of curiosity that how Jeon Jungkook let go of him like that." Jin nodded his head weakly.

°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°

The whole company was in a sort of commotion. Every employee was gossiping about the same thing. Why? Because Taehyung was walking in the company in his full glory, wearing his usual suit.. this time deep blue color, fitting best with his blond locks.

He greeted every person who came in his way... like ever.

"Oh God.. he is back finally."

"I wonder, what happened in that whole period."

"I am happy, he looks fine now."

"He looks totally normal, then was that all fake?"

"Mr. Kim didn't say a word about his arrival."