Game Preparations

(Next day from last chapter)
Eric's pov:
I was sat in bed waiting for Luna to come out of the bathroom when a thought suddenly came to me, where did she get that tattoo?
"Luna, show me your tattoo." I asked as she emerged from the bathroom.
She shook her head and said, "Nope, you will have to wait."
I quickly got out of bed and ran over to her, grabbing her by the waist and squishing her into my chest.
I begun kissing her neck and smiled when I head a soft moan escape her mouth.
"Show me." I ground out against her skin.
She shook her head before pushing away from me, this girl...
She stood up on her toes and pecked my lips.
I brought her face back to mine to give her a longer kiss before reluctantly letting go.
"Me and Four have to go and clear out the area from the game tomorrow. You coming?" I asked hopefully.
"Sure." She said in return.
-----
"Four, open the door." Luna said whilst pounder her fists on fours door for the hundredth time.
"I'm coming, hold on!" He yelled from inside.
"Twenty five, eight, eleven, seventy two..." She said through the door.
"Now your just listing random numbers!" He yelled causing Luna to laugh.
I rolled my eyes and waiting for him to emerge from his apartment.
I tensed slightly as he gave Luna a quick side hug when he came out of his room.
"Right, let's go." I said and begun walking away.
The other two followed and soon we were at the train tracks, waiting for the train.
We quickly hopped on and sat down as the ride to the abandoned carnival was quite long.
We talking about pointless things for a while before finally arriving and jumping off.
We started by clearing all the factionless out of the buildings that they were using for shelter.
Then, we walked around and made sure that the towers and bridges were safe enough.
I came up behind Luna as she was leaning over the side of the roof we were on and harshly slapped her ass making her gasp.
She spun around and lightly hit my shoulder with a frown on her face.
"Sorry, I couldn't help it." I said with a grin.
"Sureeeee." She replied sarcastically, rolling her eyes.
"Don't roll your eyes at me young lady." I said and grabbed her ass, she batted my hand away and began walking away.
I caught up to her and put my arm around her shoulder, she leaned into me and we both walked back to the train as we had finished clearing.
----
Once we arrived back at the compound she skipped off to the canteen.
Me and Four followed and sat down with her as we ate.
Just as we finished eating Tris and some of the other imbeciles came over to talk to Luna.
----
Luna's pov:
"Hey, could you come help us train?" Tris asked nervously as she stood with her other mates.
"Sure." I replied and got up to follow them out.
We trained for a while before going separate ways for the night.
I walked into Eric's apartment and saw that it was almost midnight.
I quickly got changed and walked into the bedroom and saw that Eric was already asleep.
I crawled over to him and laid down next to him.
In his sleep he grabbed me and brought me closer to him so I ended up laying on his chest.
It wasn't long before I drifted into a peaceful slumber.
-----
AN: Yo peeps.
Sorry for not updating for a while.
Hope your all well.

Don't forget to comment and vote 😊

See you soon.