Chapter 54 - PRISON VISIT

The screws treated the visitors with as much contempt as they treated the prisoners it seemed to her. Why was that the case? Like it was somehow their fault that they had criminals as friends or relatives. Or maybe it was just this job and this environment that made the screws angry and hostile. She had to think that this was one of the hardest and most unpleasant jobs to have, She certainly didn't envy them for doing it.

Another thing, this prison really wasn't wheelchair friendly, that much she had noticed as soon as she arrived there. It was hard enough already stuck in a wretched wheelchair but when there was nothing to make it easier it just made it harder and harder. And people were impatient, like she was an inconvenience, looking at their watches and tutting and sighing and rolling their eyes. Making it abundantly obvious that she was annoying them and taking up too much of their time. Well tough shit, she was hardly enjoying herself in this stupid wheelchair was she. It wasn't even her fault she was stuck in this for the rest of her life, that was her little bitch of a daughter's fault. And Jake's fault of course. Just like it was Jake's fault that her two favorite sons were both dead, oh how much she hated Jake now. All she had left was that other moron who she hated too, the traitor Danny.

Lorraine waited in the miserable visiting room until her visitor was shown in. He sat beside her, cocky but surprised to see her ''Mrs. Hawksworth, what a nice surprise it is to see you again'' he told her

''I heard you were in here and I just had to come and see you'' she told him ''we have things to discuss, very important things

Aaron was smirking as he leaned forward in his seat ''if you've come about Alex I know he is dead now, I heard about it from that loser brother of his. But I still want the money he owed me. if I don't get it Danny will pay. if you want to pay me the money then maybe I'll leave Danny in peace, but if not then you'll lose all of your sons''

Lorraine looked very happy ''So you've already seen Danny then?'' she said looking pleased ''I was coming here today to tell you myself that he is here, I'm glad you already know''

''yeah but if you've come here to beg me not to hurt him you've wasted your time. the only way you can do that is if you pay me the money, otherwise, he is dead''

''Oh I'll pay you the money Aaron but I don't want to protect Danny. in fact, I want you to kill him and I want you to kill Jake too, have you met Jake?''

''Yeah and I don't like him, he is too mouthy and winds me up big time''

''Excellent, I want you to kill them both for me. Kill them and you'll get your £1k and another £1k on top of it as a bonus, I will reward you for killing them''

There wasn't much that shocked a hardened criminal like Aaron but this was one thing that did ''You want me to kill your son? You've already lost your other two sons and he is the last one left and you want me to kill him?''

''I hate him and he is not my son anymore'' Lorraine looked bitter and hateful ''I already lost him when he betrayed the family. He prefers to be friends with that scum Jake and disobeyed his own family, I cannot forgive him and I want him dead. As for Jake, I hate him so much, he killed both my sons Liam and Alex. I want him dead and I want you to do it, Aaron, I know you can do it and you will get your money I promise''

''You're a hard woman, Mrs. Hawksworth, I noticed that when I first met you, but you've also got a lot of nerve. Coming in here in your wheelchair to make me such an offer, takes bottle''

''Will you do it for me?''

Aaron grinned and showed Lorraine his yellow teeth ''Yeah I'll do it'' he told her ''But £2k isn't enough, I want double that. I want £4k''

Lorraine wasn't shocked or bothered by this ''I expected you to say this'' she told him calmly ''And it's no problem at all, I can pay you £4k to do it'' They shook hands, both of them satisfied ''just make sure you do a good job, I want them both dead and I want you to choose a decent murder method, make sure they suffer a bit first''

''They're already dead and it will be painful don't worry''