parents

"Hermione, the child is asleep laundry is done dishes are clean, car is fed, washed, and walked. So why don't you sit down and relax." Harry asked her as Ron put the child down.
"I need a shower, you guys shouldn't of come today I'm a mess I'm so sorry." Hermione told them and walked upstairs.
"Hermione it's okay, we are happy to help." Ron told her. Ron and Harry sat down.
"She's a mess, this isn't good." Harry told Ron.
"I know where are her parents when she needs them most." Ron asked Harry. Harry shrugged. They were both extremely concerned about their friend.
After her shower
She was upstairs brushing her hair. She told them she was brushing her hair when she came down their to check on the child. They stopped when they heard the door open. It was her parents... Hermione was walking down the stairs and saw them.
"Hi mom, hi dad." She said and looked walked over to the couch. The child was now in her room.
"Hi Hermione." Her mom said hugging her then her parents saw Ron and Harry.
"I hope you don't mind my friends cake over for a bit." Hermione explained.
"That's fine." Her dad said and they went into the kitchen to get some water. Hermione ran after them.
"Why not take a shower, I'll have water down here with ice in it when you come down after your shower." Hermione offered. They looked at her but went upstairs to the shower. Hermione has a sigh of relief.
"Hermione what's wrong?" Ron asked.
"They don't know. The bottles are in the cabinet where the cups are. I have to hide everything baby related." She said as she started grabbing stuff.
"Hermione, they are going to hear the baby crying." Harry told her.
"Then let that be when they find out." Hermione said. A little later her parents walked down and Harry Ron and Hermione were sitting on the couch talking there was water sitting in the counter for them.
"Thank you." Her mom said.
"I don't know if this is just you being nice, or your trying to hide something from us. I hope it's the being nice one." Her dad said looking at her.
"I'm just trying to be nice I promise." She said. Then almost immediately after that sentence there was a cry, and another cry, then it was just a child crying. Hermione ran upstairs with Harry and Ron after her. Her parents came upstairs as she ran into her room Ron and Harry closed the door behind them, but forgot to lock it. Hermione picked up the child and tried to calm him down. Her parents walked in.
"Hermione..." her mom said looking mad.
"Can we do this when the child isn't crying?" Hermione asked as she calmed the child down. Her parents went downstairs and waited for her.
"Shhh, it's ok. Shhh." Hermione was talking to the child. After a couple minutes he went back to sleep. They all went downstairs.
"Yep just being nice." Hermione said as she sat down. Her parents looked at her as though she just said she killed someone.
"HERMIONE! YOU HAVE A CHILD AND DECIDED NOT TO TELL ME OR YOUR MOTHER!" Her dad yelled at her she looked down. Harry and Ron stood behind her at either side.
"WHAT WAS GOING THROUGH YOUR MIND THAT YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD HAVE A CHILD, LET ALONE TRY TO RAISE IT WITHOUT HELP!" Her dad was still yelling.
"Hermione. We will help you raise this child. But just know, you are in so much trouble." Her mom hissed at her. Ron and Harry were both surprised that they have yet to ask who the other parent was. But weren't like that for long.
"Who is the father?" Her mom asked.
"I swear to god if it's one of your friends behind you, I will kill them." Her father said glaring at them.
"Well actually it had something to do with a potion and another girl..." Hermione said and looked down.
"I hate magic." Her mom hissed under her breath.
"Well who's the girl?" Her dad asked annoyed.
"Do you actually like the girl, or was it... drunk and stupid?" Her dad asked stopping before saying the last part.
"Drunk and stupid..." she replied truthfully and looked down.
"You were drinking." Her mom said trying to keep her cool.
"Who's the girl?" Her dad asked again.
"Just a random one." She replied. Harry and Ron stopped dumbfounded at that. Why would she just not say? Is she trying to protect her? What is she doing? Was what was going through their minds.
"Hermione... you know what I know how hard it is to go through pregnancy, and raise a child. I think your punishment has been that." Her mom finally said. After holding their breath for a while. Ron Harry and Hermione let out a sigh of relief.
"This won't be easy Hermione." Her mom warned her.
"We will help you, but we have to leave again. What will you do then?" Her dad warned.
"We can help her." Harry and Ron told them.
"Very well then." Her mom said smiling at them all. Then the smile faded as there was a crying baby. Hermione ran upstairs.
"Shh shh it's ok." Hermione said picking up the child. After swaying him around a bit he was calm and cheerful. She brought him downstairs. He was smiling.
"What's his name?" Her dad asked.
"Salem Leo Parkinson." She replied looking down at the last name.
"Why Salem?" Her mom asked
"Salem means peace." Hermione replied.
Ps. Yes I did look up names for this and what it all meant.
"That's so cute." Her mom said smiling at the child. He was just smiling at his name.
"I picked Salem also because he smiled at it as I was deciding." Hermione said, they smiled it was a cute name, even cuter baby.
Word count: 1000