Three

*Recap*

"Ooh pearl! Can we keep it!? Its certainly a pretty one. Not to mention its the most adorable human I've ever seen!!"

"That's because its the only human you've seen.."

Yup you know exactly what they were...

Mermaids.

*~*~*~*

"Do you have a name human?"

"Or an owner?"

"Are you a male or a female?"

"Do you like to eat salmon!?"

The three sisters sprouted out basically every question to ask to a human. And it was really making you feel dizzy.

You tried to back away from them inviting themselves in your personal bubble, yet the other two hugged your arms tightly around their uncovered breast.

"Why won't you answer?"

"Does it not speak?"

"It spoke to me a minute ago" the three mermaids spoke to each other genuinely worried about you.

The eldest of them all sighed in annoyance from the rock she was seated, getting the attention from her other three sisters.

"Would you all stop please? Mother of coarl they're scared!!" She stated moving her hand to your dumbfounded expression. Being scared isn't the right way to describe to what you were feeling, its more of.. Surprised rather than fear.

You were certainly caught of guard by their sudden appearance.

The three sisters looked at the eldest then at you now realizing their mistake, they swam back and are no longer attached to you, much to your relief.

"We're sorry human.."

"We didn't mean to scare you"

"We were just...really curious is all"

You sighed giving them a kind smile.

"Its alright, you three just..surprised me" you spoke the three states at you blankly for a moment before their eyes shined like stars in awe.

"I..um.." You raised an eyebrow at their expression excitement clearly shown within their eyes, "well to answer the questions you asked me.. Yes I have a name, I'm Y/n"

The mermaid who goes by the name blue swam closer to you grabbing your hands tightly in hers. Eyes sparkling with pure joy.

"Greetings human Y/n. My name is Blue" she introduced before turning to her other sisters who happily introduced themselves to you.

"My name is Maline, its very nice to meet you Y/n"

"Hi!! I'm Crystal and I'm really glad you're here!!" The one with the hair tied into a pony tail exclaimed before pointing over to her eldest sister.