Treat U Good

"Man I hate it here" I mumbled staring at Kure and this little box on the counter. "Just open it because I know you want to and plus you making me anxious"I took a long breath and opened the box and inside was a a simple gold ring but it was engraved with the date we met and another future date "What's this Kure some kind of announcement" He jumped off the counter with just a goofy smile.

"Well duh the day we met and the day we get married, I'm serious Lori by all means that if we stay in this it's not to just fuck and fuck." He twirled the ring around his finger while just looking at me. "Even though Trell just said I was talking to some other dude" He rolled his eyes.

"You mean your weak ass boy toy nigga I don't care because I doubt he wanna face some problems with Kure" I smiled it was cute he thought he was big and bad. "Girl if you don't shut up and take that damn ring because I'm tired of hearing What's wrong with Kure....I just wanna love him he's so fine....I love him and his dick blah blah" My neck snapped towards Trell he just out here exposing me. "Damn really you crazy crazy in love with me but acting like you don't give a damn bout a nigga" I gave them both the middle finger.

"If I take this ring Kure you gotta know I'm not going nowhere and that I will take you in your sleep." I mumbled the last part because if Trell heard he would go on a damn rant about double standards. "Girl you must not know how I get down ugh I've missed my babygirl" He wrapped his arms around my body squeezing me tight. "This is cute considering I told you both just hours ago to cut each other off.....Something I think god blessed me with invisibility for the wrong reasons."

"Trell I appreciate these little snide comments and your oh so helpful advice but c'mon I don't even know what the real end game was gonna be."

"Tell this to Tanya and Heather when they come because I'm sure they started the whole Kure is cancelled party. It was cute thought but y'all so toxic it's crazy so I'll be in my room and oh please don't have sex in here....because I will karate chop you both."

"So quick question if you were gonna do this whole shabam the why the hell did you go off on me at the hospital Kure. That shit wasn't cute and had me really wanting to cut you my damn self" I pushed him back so he could see my face. "You know why because what I said was true and I'll stand by it nigga."

"Well I think your wrong but I'm willing to let it go if you get me a dog" He ain't want a dog for the simple fact it was to much and I quote I'm already enough. "What am I getting in return for that puppy sis because you've been slacking in some departments."

I laughed he was really something else "That's because you've been slacking in your department as well sir I already told you dick is bomb but I love your face for a reason." I knew where this was headed but I was hoping it'd carry on into the room so Trell won't hear me. "Don't downplay because we can roll back the clips, What you doing for the rest of the day though."

"I'm staying here and relaxing just because you did this grand gesture means I forget what happened. You can go home and do what you do best.....play video games" I pushed him towards the door. "That's how you gonna do me wow don't be surprised next time we have sex." I gave him a kiss on the cheek and turned around to see Trell posted up.

"Look at that goofy ass smile on your face you two make me sick to death with this back and forth."

"Well maybe if you'd stop sticking your damn penis in every vagina you'd be a in a relationship Trell

"Well maybe if you'd stop sticking your damn penis in every vagina you'd be a in a relationship Trell. Hell maybe even a pregnancy scare but you insist on playing the playa game that you do."

"The right women hasn't found me yet and when I mean right I mean Beyonce. She has Jay-Z know but she know who daddy is" I took a deep mental breath and forced myself not to burst out laughing. "Anyway how about we go out tonight and scope out some potential females. It'll give me the chance to dress up and get some drinks because it's been too damn long.

"You'll use any excuse for Kure to pop up and beat ya ass but I won't say no to the free drinks."

Around 8 we started getting ready and to avoid a huge blowup I told Kure where we were going and that'd I'd pull up on him after nice and drunk and he responded with the 🍆 emoji and nothing else.

"You do know I'm your boyfriend" Kure called me on FaceTime and was just watching me like the creep he was

"You do know I'm your boyfriend" Kure called me on FaceTime and was just watching me like the creep he was. "And you do know I'm free to wear what I want I say nothing when you step out in your grey sweats. If you wanna pull up on me though you can ain't nobody's worried." He kissed his teeth even though I know once I said that he was gonna come through.

"Nobody worried about your skinny ass just don't do no dumb shit so get off my phone." I smiled in the mirror ready for a dance filled night. To my dismay though everything went the opposite way and ended with me in the police station.