» 78

As the sun began to disappear beyond the horizon of skyscrapers, an array of orange and pink hues painted the sky.

The breeze turned crisp and cold as the two sat on a picnic blanket on a hill separated from society.

Jaemin had taken Hyuna up to one of his favourite spots, on private land that no one ever came on, to a look out only Jaemin knew of- it over looked the entire city and had the perfect view of the river below.

"This is breathtaking Jaemin, how did you ever find this place?" She asked as she looked at the scenery around her.

Wildflowers were littered around them as their picnic blanket sat on top of lush green grass. A forest of trees laid behind them as they sat on the boarder of nature and city.

"If I tell you that wouldn't be any fun," he said teasingly, earning a deadpan expression from Hyuna.

"Fine, I was deep in thought one day and just kept walking. I kept walking and then when I finally looked up I was here- I've been coming here to clear my head ever since I found it."

"Who would've thought such a place existed in this city," she said as she subconsciously inches closer to Jaemin, leaning her head onto his shoulder as they watched the sunset in front of them.

Jaemin snaked his hand around and intertwined his fingers with hers, thumb rubbing soft circles onto her skin as they basked in each other's presence.

As Hyuna watched the sunset, Jaemin watch Hyuna.
Her eyes became a hazel brown under the light of the sun and her feature lit up perfectly. The golden sky named her skin shine as she continued to look out into the city.

"Do you ever feel small in comparison to the world?" Hyuna spoke out, ending their comfortable silence.

"No, because you're my world."

Hyuna scoffed, hitting Jaemin on the chest lightly as she shook her head, "that was incredibly cringe Jae, but also incredibly sweet, thank you." She leaned up to give Jaemin a kiss on the cheek.

The two fell into a conversation- talking about everything from conspiracy theories to the family of ducks that walked past them near by.

Hyuna laughing at Jaemin as his eyes grew wide and he started to coo at the baby ducklings that huddled after their mum.

She looked towards Jaemin, watching as his attention fell onto a bunch of wildflowers just by his hand.

His eyes were soft and everything about him seem flawless. Ever after all these months, he still never failed to send a rupture if a thousand butterflies fluttering in Hyunas stomach.

She watched as he picked one of the flowers, turning towards her and concentrating as he places the flower delicately behind her ear.

She was lost in his eyes as he let his fingers linger on her skin. Softly dragging them down the side of her face and to her cheek, where he carefully removed the hair that fell onto her face.

She melted into his touch, his warm fingers dancing softly along her skin as he placed his palm against her cheek, a small smile pricked on his lips as he looked back up into her eyes- the ones that had never left him.

She felt complete with him, he was a kind and caring soul who thought about others too. Like he was sent from the heavens to bless this Earth with his heart and mind.

Hyuna felt herself growing more and more attached to him. Her feelings fuelled her butterflies as she watch his eyes scan her face, taking in every feature of hers, her heart was beating sporadically.

"I love you."

—————

Well....

Also, i just found out my name isn't in those Rainbow Magic Fairy Book 😤😤

Sad times