chapter 9

Happy reading beautifuls....

"If you ever find someone who makes you remind ALLAH then dont let them go and hold on to them because such people are too unique and limited."

Anfal's p.o.v

I opened my eyes hearing some familiar voice and saw Amma and narmeen sitting besdie me.

"Anfal beta!!! How are you now??"
Amma asked lovingly caressing my cheek.

"I am fine now!!"
I sat up.

" You must be hungry na? I have made biryani for you. Wanna eat??"
Amma said smiling.

I looked at her for quite a moment and then nodded.

She asked narmeen to bring food got me who left quickly.

After some moments narmeen came back with a tray full of biryani, a plate of salad and a small bowl of rice pudding and a coke.

"Now narmeen beta you go and look your brothers must be waiting for dinner now!"
Amma said and narmeen left.

"Why all this reservations in dinner? Is something special today?"
I asked my mind.

"Why? Don't you like all these?"
She asked.

"No it's not like that."
I said and lowered my head.

"Ok then leave all these things and let's eat. Today i will have my dinner with my daughter."
Amma said smiling and started pouring rice in one plate.

She then took a spoon and filled it with rice and stretched in front of my mouth to eat.

I was stunned for the moment because of all this care and love.

"Eat!!"
Amma said and I opened my mouth.

The biryani was tasting like heaven.

Amma was feeding me with her hands. I didn't know what came over me bit I filled another spoon and stretched it in front of her.

I can say that she was taken aback by my action that she froze for a moment.

When she didn't open her mouth for quite some time I felt embarrassed thinking that she may be not wanted to eat by my hand and I was about to pull spoon back when she held my wrist and again took my hand near her mouth and opened it to eat.

I smiled back at her.

"Its mot that bad!!"
She said moaning.

"Bad?? It's delicious like Heaven Amma!!"
My eyes widened at her statement.

She suppressed a laugh at my statement and I too smiled.

"What did you call me?"
She suddenly stopped laughing.

"Am..amma!! If you don't like then I.. "
I stuttered.

"No no!! I loved it!! In fact I am feeling lucky to have such a daughter like you!!"
She said kissing my forehead.

I was stunned that how can someone be this polite and loving???

Dinner went on and on and we kept on talking while eating and feeding each other.

After dinner Amma asked me to lied bavk cause I wasn't feeling well and she sat beside me caressing my head.

"Can I ask something from you?"
I said holding her one hand and playing with her fingers.