20

im back, its a thriving 9:08 pm, now its time to find what to write bc apparently i left this chapter blank

eye

"Coward!" Jongwoon shouted. He was in a squatting position with a ball in his hands, prepared to send the ball flying at the 'last' opponent. 

Changbin was in the same position as Jongwoon but on the other side of the gym. Wonwoo, one of the three last players, stood in the corner with a ball tucked into his arm. Due to being silent and stiff, Jongwoon had not noticed him.

The students sat on the bleachers, leaning forward. Judging by their gazes, they assumed Jongwoon would win. He probably would.

Changbin threw the ball with an amount of strength Wonwoo didn't know existed and Jongwoon dropped to the ground dramatically. The ball hit the exit sign above the doors instead and they flinched as the sign fell and shattered onto the floor.

"Oops?" Changbin mumbled. He turned around to look for the teacher and to his surprise, they weren't there.

Jongwoon threw the ball it hit Changbin's arm with a loud smack! The boy groaned and looked at Wonwoo, mouthing 'get him'.

Jongwoon jumped with victory. "Yeah!"

Wonwoo cautiously approached Jongwoon and lightly threw the ball, the sound a huge contrast to how Jongwoon threw the ball. Instead of an ear-deafening smack! it was a soft boop!

He watched as Jongwoon turned around, only to realize he lost. Jongwoon grabbed Wonwoo by the arm and the teacher walked in.

"Who the fuck broke the exit sign?"

Changbin was nowhere to be found.

x

Changbin was under the bleachers. He talked to Wonwoo, who had gotten out in the next round. They watched as some people took the game a little too seriously, and others sat on the floor, waiting for a ball to hit them in the face.

"Yo, who's that?" Wonwoo quizzed. He pointed at a tall, muscular boy with soft brown hair. He was throwing balls left and right, becoming the clear winner of the game.

"Ah, I think that's... Mingyu? Mingi? I forgot his name," Changbin said. "Possibly Minghao. MingMing?"

"No, Minghao is the uh... uh. Uh. Like, y'know, that emo one."

"Oh, yeah. Which one is Mingi?"

"The one with Hongjoong."

"Who the hell is MingMing?"

Wonwoo watched the boy continue to get people out. "Uh, a kid from my old school. So that leaves us with just Mingyu, huh?"

"Yep. Kim Mingyu. Why? Does he interest you?"

"I mean... look at his hand. I'd say that interests me a lot."

10:14 pm ekjtghfjrdnfcaksjhdefdjasdhfyuazjshedyusjehdrfyuej in my defense i was watching that one zola scene from winter soldier