|T W E N T Y T W O|

WARNING.
16+
:)

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

You, Somin, Jseph, Jiwoo, and BM all sit together down in the basement bar just talking. Somin laughs about what Jseph said about BM. "I hate that I have to agree!" BM glares at her ready to fight.

"Calm down, you wouldn't hit me~" she teased. "We'll see about that." He joked to her. Jiwoo and Jseph are in their own little world talking while you just observe them all.

After you have had enough of the talks you stand up earning a look from BM. "Where are you going?" His arms cross over one another.

"I'm just going to check up on things in the office." You tell him. "I'll go with you then." You just nod and hed upstairs to your office.

You sigh and open your computer. To your luck you have to have a meeting tonight with allies. "BM, how do you feel about looking after the fort for the time being?" You smile and he raises his brow.

"It would be an honor." He bows like a prince. You roll you eyes. "Don't suck up." You joke. "Oh, but that's the best part." He winks and you smirk. "I bet." He laughs.

You walk past him and he watches you do so. You make your way to your room to get dressed properly for the meeting.

Knowing these kind of meetings one person is bound to get shot in a dumb disagreement.

You clean up and pick out and outfit that you like.

You slip over a black trench coat hook your gun on your thigh strap incase anything were to happen. Most of the time security would not allow weapons but may aswell bring it if they don't check.

If they don't check them something is clearly going down.

"BM, I will be back at 11:00pm sharp. If not then you know what to do." He nods you head out. Your driver opens the door for you and you step in.

He buckles up and drives. "Nice day isn't it?" He says looking in his mirror to you. "Rainy and gloomy. Just how I like it." You smile.

"Say, how has your wife been?" You asked him. "Same old, lovely and sweet." He smiles just at the thought of her. He recently got married and is happier than ever.

He gets on the highway and drives past cars. "So, I heard you and Mr.Jeon have a little thing." He makes a cheeky smile and you giggle. "I can see it in your eyes that you feel something for him." You wave your hands.

He shakes his head. "Don't try to say otherwise. I noticed him leaving your room. Everyone knows your his." You roll your eyes at the ending words. "I am a human, I don't belong to a person." He nods.

"Spot on."

○○○

You get out I'd the car and your drive escorts you inside the tall building where the meeting is held. "I will be right outside in the waiting area." He says and stops and you nod and walk to the room.

He is like a bodyguard and close perosn to you.

You get stopped at the entrance of the meeting by a security guard. "Put your arms out." He says and you do so. He waves a wand the detects metal.

It first beeps at your jewelry but he passes it as an accessory making you smile. Your necklace has a tracker in it, so if you were to be taken you could be tracked easily.

Your earrings have small cameras in them for scoping sites. The rings on your fingers are small but harmful bombs that can be used by only your voice saying the simple word, "ding."