64

She threw her pencil onto the table, moving her legs closer to her chest, hugging it under her warm blanket.

The living room was so quiet, only filled with the sound of a ticking wall clock from the corner of the room.

Hyun Ae stared at her phone, standing unbothered in its holder on the table beside her works.

"Hm," she sighed, as she reached out and took the phone. Looking at it with no reason at all.

It had been a week without Namjoon. No texts or calls from him.

She began to regret the fact that she had told him to give himself a break because she wasn't expecting this kind of 'break'.

It was too lonely for her.

She then let out a grunt, throwing the phone to the other side of the sofa bed.

"Urgh. Focus, Hyun Ae! You got a big project here!" she spoke to herself as she picked up her pencil and began to continue on the floor plans of her future restaurant.

After a few minutes, the doorbell rang, stopping the movement of her hands on the papers as she turned to the door.

She got off the sofa and walked towards the front door to check on the monitor.

"Eh, why is he here?" Hyun Ae muttered to herself, as she saw Yoongi standing outside her door gate in a long black coat and a black cap.

She unlocked the gate and opened the front door when he entered the house yard.

"Yoongi oppa? What are you doing here?" she asked as she stepped down the porch steps.

"Just... checking on you. We hadn't seen you like... a week now," he said, scratching his head as he followed her back into the house. "And they told me that you're not in the shop, so I came here alone."

"Well, I won't be at the shop for the time being," she told him as she closed the door behind her.

"Oh really? Well then... I guess I'll be coming here often," Yoongi chuckled, as he followed her towards the sofa bed and sat on the corner, and had just realized that Hyun Ae gave him a weird look. "I was just kidding. Oh, what's that?"

Yoongi pointed to the foldable mini table beside her. There was a drawing of a floor plan of a building, still unfinished resting on it.

Hyun Ae took it and showed it to him as she began to explain.

"This... is the next phase for my shop. I found this one building, a vintage-style building in Yongsan, and the owner needs a future buyer since the rental contract with the current shop in that building will end around next year or the next one, and no renewal is confirmed, so I signed the papers and decided to buy the building," she smiled at the drawing before she continued on.

"It's a big building so I can design it with what I wanted and all-" she paused when she realized how quiet Yoongi was and as she looked up at him, he was staring at her.

"Oppa, are you listening?"

"Y-Yes, yes I am," he let out a nervous sigh, scratching his head as he chortled. "Wow. Is it just me or... Busan does have multi-talented people, like you and Jungkook..."

"Pfft, what nonsense are you talking about?"

"It's the truth. Look, you can... draw."

"Anyone can draw, Yoongi oppa. Don't exaggerate it," she laughed then put the drawing down by her side before she asked him. "Do you want to drink?"

"No, thanks. But... are you okay?" Yoongi asked back, kind of catching her off guard with the sudden question.

"Why would you ask that? Of course, I am," she mumbled, attempting to avoid eye contact with him, but he was peering at her.