32 - surprise presents and tough decisions

A/N:

Sorry for any typos if there are any bc I typed this on my phone lol

Buuut if you're interested in any of my other fanfics or if you want some more to read here are some suggestionsss :

Hero // 5SOS

She's The Man (5SOS)

17 Again // luke hemmings

And if you like 1d fanfics, I'm currently updating :

Stockholm Syndrome // h. styles

P.S. I Hate You 2 (book two)

So yeah! :)

- BritishBums xox
.

MICHAEL'S POV

.

Here we are, back to the tourbus life. I missed it, but I miss my family too. It was good to spend a bit of Christmas with them.

As me and the boys headed in, I looked around the atmosphere, but couldn't help but notice something.

There was a guitar sitting at the edge of the couch as I glanced at Ashton questioningly.

"Don't look at me." He shrugged, simply passing by and walking over to a bunk and laying in it.

I went over to it, as I look at the little note attached to the brand new guitar.

Michael,

Here's a late Christmas gift. I think I owe this one to you, after Rose trashed your old one!

- Jenna :)

"I love her." I realized I was talking to myself until Luke chuckled.

"Who you're mom." He snickered, as I rolled my eyes.

"Ha, funny." I spoke sarcastically. "No you twat, Jenna."

"Well that was pretty obvious, ever since the start wasn't it." Ashton smirked, slightly shrugging. "Just saying."

"Yeah, yeah." I mumbled.

"That's actually pretty sick how she got you a new one." Calum nodded.

"About that, I'll be right back actually." I smiled, as I headed out of the tourbus.

It was funny because the girls' tourbus were parked right next to ours which made it pretty easy to just walk in and walk out to talk to them and stuff.

Knocking on their door, Cara came to get it as she looked at me questioningly. "Oh hey, Michael. What's up?"

"Is Jenna here?" I asked, as she shook her head slowly.

"Oh." I was slightly disappointed. "Do you know where she might be?"

"She might be--"

"I'm so fucking mad they don't have a local Chipotle! What the actual hell, there isn't a Chipotle R--"

I clearly interrupted her as I laughed at how she was pretty much pissed about how there wasn't a Chipotle around here. That was my..

Wait, could I call her my girlfriend again? I might be too much of a pussy to bring it up anyway.

"Oh. Hey, Michael.'' She chuckled, smiling.

"Yeah, I'll just go on and head back in." Rose smirked, wiggling her eyebrows teasingly. "Don't fuck against the tourbus."