🐢81🐢

No one's POV

Heechul is so happy about their engagement. He knows that they can't get married in South Korea but stupid law can't ruin their happiness. It doesn't matter that they can't get some piece of paper which would make their marriage official. Heechul's and Siwon's love is real and nothing can break it.

Today Heechul woke up and stares on the ring for a few silent minutes. Bugsy finally gave the ring back and Siwon thoroughly cleaned it. Heechul smiles and then looked at his husband. Siwon is still peacefully sleeping and Heechul just watches him for a while before he gets up. Heechul peeked in the nursery and sees that Yesung is asleep. Heechul goes downstairs to cook breakfast and smiles for the whole time. He knows that Yesung loves pan-fried cinnamon bananas so he prepares this dish and then also made pancakes with Nutella. Siwon and Yesung can't sleep so long, Heechul knows that it is Saturday but it is time to wake up and have some fun.

He goes back to their bedroom and kissed Siwon's handsome face a few times before the man opened his eyes. Siwon groaned something and hugs Heechul and pressed few kisses on his cheeks. Siwon pulled Heechul down so they are both lying in the bed and cuddle for a while before Heechul got up.

"Our breakfast is going to be cold."

Siwon got up too and Heechul walked in the nursery. He gently grabbed Yesung under armpits and lifted him. Yesung is slightly awake and grumpily flaps his arms around to be put back in his crib. However, Heechul only combed his hair with his fingers and then changed his diaper. Yesung whined again and grips his stuffed turtle while his mommy picked him up from the changing table.

"What did mommy say about taking your turtle with us?"

Heechul doesn't want to take the turtle in the kitchen because it could get stained. He gently grabs Yesung's hand and takes the turtle from him and put it back in the crib. Heechul carries Yesung in the kitchen and sat him down in his highchair. It doesn't look like Yesung spotted the engagement ring, he is focused on getting a handful of the fried bananas. They eat breakfast and then Yesung wants to play with his daddy.

Siwon knows what his baby likes and what will make him smile. Siwon laid on the carpet in the living room with his legs up and Heechul holds Yesung over them. He doesn't let go of the baby until he is sure that Yesung is fully balanced. Yesung squealed and holds his hands out so Siwon grabs them. Heechul let go of Yesung who is completely balanced and giggles.

"You are flying!"

Siwon laughs because of his baby's cute giggles and carefully moves his legs so it really looks like Yesung is flying. Siwon feels a bit bad because of the engagement. Yesung is their baby but what if he is against their engagement? Siwon doesn't know how to ask him so he is quiet. Yesung's face is red from laughing so much so Siwon sat him down to give him a break. They don't know what to do now, the weather isn't very nice so they can't go outside but they need to do grocery shopping so they could spend some time in a mall. Soon they are in their car and head toward a mall. Heechul immediately runs toward luxury stores with fashion and Siwon sighed. Now they have at least two hours which will Heechul spend shopping so they need to find some fun. Siwon grips Yesung's hand and they go to a bookstore. Siwon wants to buy a few books because the cold days are long when they can't go out and at least he will read. He sent Yesung to choose a few books too but reminded him to stay in the store. Siwon still keeps an eye on him during the whole time but Yesung is too immersed in finding Waldo to run away. Siwon takes a new book from Stephen King and few more and then goes to Yesung who is still finding Waldo in the colorful book. They paid and then go to see if Heechul is done running around the stores. Heechul also bought a few things but now he is happy and they can go to the supermarket. Of course, that Leeteuk eventually told them about the scary incident so Yesung has to hold Heechul's hand. Their trolley is soon full and they finally walked out of the mall. It is weird that the time was flying when they were inside because now it is time for lunch. They bought few pizzas on their way home and then dig in the food. Yesung loves Meat meltdown pizza and smears the sauce everywhere on his face while his mommy and daddy watch him, they love seeing their baby eating. Yesung is playing with onion rings and throws a few of them on the floor for his friends. After such a huge lunch and exhausting mall trip, Yesung needs a nap and his daddy tucked him in his crib. It takes a while for him to fall asleep and after Siwon is sure that his baby is sleeping he walks out of the nursery and goes to cuddle with Heechul. The newly engaged couple enjoy spending a while alone but there is still one important question - who will look after Yesung during their honeymoon?