33

"Huh?" I look up at Dion and frown at the fear in his eyes

"Huh?" I look up at Dion and frown at the fear in his eyes. He slowly pulled out and looked up at me, "I ain't pull out.." I couldn't control my hand as it came up to slap his head, "You didn't pull out?!" I yelled as I sit up on the bed, looking down between my legs at the mess we made. I glared back up at him and he for once looked scared, "Baby don't worry! It's gonna be okay!" He reached out to me and I smacked his hand away, "Don't do that Dion! Don't try to be all cute and nice to calm me down!" I point a finger at his chest and press hard, making him step back, his eyes widening as he looked down at me, "I-I'm not tryna make you calm down, baby!.. I-I was just tryn-" I cut him off with a look, "No! Don't you dare lie to me Dion Roman Miller or I will stick my foot so far up your a-" His hands grabbed my waist as he pulled my body into his, squishing me in a giant bear hug,"Imma make it right, baby! Lemme go to the store real quick and get some plan b." He didn't wait for a response as he let me go and rushed over to his pile of clothes, rambling on and on, "Imma be back Inna min and we can be cool again! Just don't be mad at me and we can work all this out!Aight?" He looked hopeful and despite my anger, my tummy fluttered from how quick he moved make it right again.

I keep myself composed as I walked over to him, grabbing his shirt and handing it to him, "And you better be quick!" I snap gently and watch the corners of his mouth twitch up. I put a hand on my hip, "Aint nothing funny, Dion. We aren't ready for a baby!" I emphasize the baby part and watched him try to muffle his laugh as he slipped his sneakers on, "I ain't laughin'.." He mumbles but I could hear it in his voice. I fold my arms and follow him to the door, "What's so damn funny?" I grab his wrist and turn him to me. He chuckles softly and grabs my cheeks, "You so damn cute and you tryna be all hard wit me.." I pout as he laughs more. I smack his hands repeatedly until he moves them to my waist, "No I'm not! I'm being mad at you and you're laughing!" I frown and he starts pressing kisses on my face,
"Imma-"
kiss
"Be"
kiss
"right"
kiss "
back."
He places a final kiss on my lips before opening the door.

"Okay.. but don't be too long.." I stand in the doorway and watch him walk down the hall, "And be safe!! Please!!" I yell after him and he turns back to smile at me, "Get in the shower, babe." My cheeks burned as I pouted and stepped back in the doorway, "I really jinxed myself.. if looks could get you pregnant.. Now look at me.." I mock myself and sigh as I make my way to the bathroom.

_______________

(Dion pov)

My head hung low as I walked down the dark sidewalk. Thoughts of our conversation replaying in my head as I made my way to the corner store. "We are not ready for a baby.." Lyns voice in my head echoed on repeat as I thought of her worried state.

We.

She probably didn't even notice she used the word. A smile grew on my face as I thought about us. She really could be my wife and we could leave New York to go somewhere nice. Maybe even raise a family with eight kids..

"You soft as shit." My own conscious laughed at me and I couldn't help my own chuckle at how much Jocelyn has changed me. I was New York's meanest nigga and ain't nobody gone tell me shit but then she came along, all shy and cute, and made me soft as hell.

I wouldn't change Nothin tho.

The corner store doors opened with a soft jingle as I made my way to the front. "Imma need da plan B.. And lemme get the backwoods right there." I nod towards the pack and the man nods before ringing it all up, "46.99" I sighed before pulling out my wallet and paying. "Have a nice day.. and congrats on the kid." The man behind the counter laughed, "Man shut the fuck up." I shake my head and wave him off before stepping back out.

I had to admit that part of me did want to keep it and try.

"Man..just get home.." I shake the thoughts out my head and throw my hood back up before beginning the walk back home.