Spooky and Gothic Names

Abaddon: From Greek, means "destruction" or "demon of the pit."
Acheron: The River of Woe in the Greek underworld.
Achlys: Greek primordial goddess of poison, misery, and sadness, personification of the death-mist.
Adonis: Means "lord" (as in Adonai). In Greek mythology, the most beautiful youth in the world, loved by both Persephone and Aphrodite. Died tragically.
Adrian/Adrienne: English, from Latin; means "from Hadria" (the Adriatic Sea). I've heard sources saying it means "dark one," but I haven't been able to confirm this. It's still a really cool, kind of gothy name. (Also the real name of Alucard from Castlevania.)
Ahriman: The Zoroastrian devil/evil god.
Akeldama: Means "field of blood," a place in Jerusalem associated with Judas.
Alastor: Greek, means "avenging spirit."
Alcmene: (Female) Means "might of the moon," Heracles' mother in mythology.
Alecto: One of the Erinyes (Furies), the goddesses of vengeance. Means "unceasing."
Altair: The brightest star in the constellation Aquila (the Eagle), from Arabic, meaning "the bird."
Amaranth: (Female) Greek; a mythical purple flower that never fades, a symbol of immortality.
Amethyst: A dark purple crystal, associated with wine and preventing drunkenness.
Andromeda: Greek, means "thinks like a man," the name of a princess in mythology, a constellation, and a galaxy.
Anubis: Jackal-headed Egyptian god of death and embalming.

Araphel: Canaanite personification of divine darkness. Means "fog."
Arcana: From Latin "hidden, secret" (literally "to shut in a chest"), refers to secrets or mysteries. Also refers to the groups of cards in a tarot deck (the major and minor arcana).
Arianrhod: Means "silver wheel," Welsh goddess of the moon, stars, and the flow of time.
Artemis/Diana: Greco-Roman goddess of the hunt, the moon, and virginity
Asmodeus: Means "wrath-demon," a Goetic demon appearing in a number of texts, representing luxury, sensuality, and lust. (Also Asmodai)
Asphodel: A white flower planted on graves, said to grow in the Greek underworld, and therefore heavily connected with death.
Astaroth: (Unisex) A demon in the Ars Goetia (from the Lesser Key of Solomon), described as a male demon and a Duke of Hell, but the name likely comes from the Phoenician goddess Astarte (or Ashtoreth), who is a version of Ishtar (Babylonian) and Inanna (Sumerian).
Astor: A French and German name from Occitan, meaning "goshawk." A goshawk is a bird of prey. I've read on naming sites that this name was originally a derogatory term for young men with hawk-like, predatory characteristics, but I haven't found anything to confirm this.
Astra/Astrid/Asteria: From Greek, "star." In Greek mythology, Asteria was a Titaness of astrology and prophecy, the mother of Hecate. An aster is also a star-shaped flower.
Atropos: The last of the Moirai (Fates), who cuts the thread at the end of life.
Autumn: The darkening part of the year, when everything is dying, and Halloween happens.
Azrael: The name of the Angel of Death, means "whom god helps." (Also Asriel)
Azazel: A Watcher's name, means "scapegoat." Taught humanity the arts of weaponry and cosmetics. Commonly associated with demons and evil.

Baphomet: A goat-headed, winged deity associated with Satanism; obscure etymology.

Bastet: Egyptian goddess of cats.

Belial: A Hebrew name meaning "worthless," a name of the devil or a demon.

Belladonna: Also called "deadly nightshade," an extremely poisonous plant that causes hallucinations and death.

Bellona: Roman goddess of war

Bezaliel: Means "shadow of God" or "damaged," a Watcher's name.