Getting Off

Kara tells Lena all about how she fakes getting off with Mon-El. So Lena reaches out to Mon-El.

Lena sent Mon-el the location and started setting up the place. She just finished the bindings when a knock on the door resonated around the room. Smirking Lena opened the door, awaiting her was a blindfold on Kara and Mon-El looking nervous.

Lena pointed to the chair next to the bed and smiled reassuringly at Mon-El. Now Kara was standing at the door with black lace lingerie and her luscious hair was flowing freely.

The room was spacious and dark, there was a bed in the middle of the room with handcuffs and bindings on each post including the headboard. The room had dim lighting and music playing, Lena set up a special chair for Mon-El next to the bed so he could watch.

"Okay Kara follow my voice," Lena said in a sultry voice.

Kara cautiously stepped forward until she could feel Lena's body radiating heat in the cool room. Lena locked eyes with Mon-El and silently told him to watch and observe.
He nodded and watched them with a curious gaze.

Lena's strong and bold hands soothed Kara's arms before she gently pushed Kara onto the bed. Now Lena's bare thighs and bra were rubbing against Kara.

"Okay Mon-El a few tips when kissing someone. Be gentle, start off slow and teasingly, but most of all make sure they are enjoying and craving your lips" Lena said sternly.

Lena made sure Mon-El was watching before she started kissing Kara, her hands fondled Kara's perky boobs and she nipped at her bottom lip. Kara moaned when Lena's tongue started to explore her mouth.

Mon-El observed them, determined to learn how to adequately quench Kara's desire. Slowly the hungry Raven haired woman bit the lip and pulled, letting her lip go with a satisfying pop Lena moved along her heated neck.

With great restraint, Lena refrained from marking Kara's soft skin. She sucked her neck and felt around until she felt Kara's fast-beating pulse. Sucking particularly hard  Lena relished the sounds coming from the strong woman beneath her.

Writhing, squirming, pulsing body, heated skin, sun-kissed legs, delicate breaths, intricate curls, silky sheets, gawking eyes, teasing touches. All of these things and more, made up what happened in that room.

Feeling a surge of adrenaline Lena ripped off Kara's blindfold and stared deeply into the enlarged pupils. Lena leaned down and locked their lips once again tasting those oh so sweet lips.

After months of complaints from Kara, the raven-haired woman was at her wits ends. The teasing from her best friend wasn't even intentional but nonetheless still stirred some type of deep desire from within.

Lena loved the way she was being watched, studied, she loved the feeling of power over Mon-el. The room itself reeked of sex, empowerment even, the feelings in that room were like no other.

With sensual music playing, skin touching skin, the atmosphere shifted. Kara became needier than ever, The CEO had to tie Kara up to stop her from jumping on her.

"Mon-El. Come over here and make Kara suck you off" Lena said sliding down the blondes toned body.

"Sure" Mon-el replied quickly.

Lena enjoyed watching how Kara's body reacted to Mon el's touch, she felt different sensations and experiences different things. Mon el smelled of expensive cologne and he was neatly groomed to Lena's liking.

As Mon-el climbed ontop of Kara, Lena raked her hands down the blondes quivering thighs. Kara moaned at the taste of her loving boyfriend's hard erection (which he had been stroking for the past 20 minutes).

"Now Mon-El I want you to fuck her mouth until you are on the verge of shooting your thick load deep in Kara's throat. Okay?" Lena said biting her lip and rubbing Kara's panties.

Mon el moaned from the sound of the CEO's sultry and seductive voice. He spits on his hand and slowly edged into Kara's drooling mouth. As he got to work on pleasuring himself Lena started to lick over Kara's mound.

She flattened her tongue and licked her already drenched underwear. Closing her eyes Lena emerged herself in the moment, savouring every touch, sound, smell, feeling and pleasure. After a few minutes of listening to Kara gag on Mon el's hard on Lena decided she had had enough of the teasing.

With limited patience Lena raked her nails down Mon El's back, causing him to groan and throw his head back. The CEO moved to the side of the bed to watch the marvellous sight.

Mon El's cock down Kara's slippery and tight throat, spit all over the blondes face, a dishevelled look on her face and her hair messed up she continued to gag on her boyfriend's dick.

The whole thing had Lena herself dripping and in need of relief. A stroke of Mon El's balls and he was groaning and releasing his load deep into Kara's throat. With a great show of effort, Kara swallowed it all and licked her lips.

"Fuck that was hot," Kara said happily.

"That's not even the best part baby," Lena said seductively kissing Mon-El.

"What's the best part? Hmm," Kara said innocently.

Lena untied Kara's hands and kissed her wrists before saying.

"The best part is you get to watch your boyfriend fuck me whilst I lick your pussy" Lena said flipping Kara so she was on top of the bold and confident goddess.

Kara smirked as she kissed her best friend, she pulled away and positioned herself to see the full view of her boyfriend fucking her best friend. Lena ripped off Kara's remaining clothing and started licking her soaked pussy.

Kara moaned as she watched her brunette boyfriend enter his fat cock into her best friend and secret crush. Kara had always been jealous whenever Lena would flirt with or be flirted with. Despite the fact she had a boyfriend Kara had always loved her friend in a not so innocent way.

Hot and filthy actions took place next. Mon-El sunk his hard cock deep into Lena's tight channel. Moans surround the room due to deep and well-positioned thrust, delightful sights, licking, sucking and most importantly fucking.

Within ten minutes all three of them had cum. Lena lapped up Kara's cum and licked her after the orgasm. Mon-El climaxed on his beautiful girlfriend's face and pumped into Lena after being sucked dry. They continued this journey together until Lena got a girlfriend named...

Kara.

So I hope you enjoyed this. This was very last minute and definitely on a timer. Sorry about the late update but  I don't really have an excuse. Love you all and thank you for your continuous support.

I would also like anyone who reads this to take a minute of silence for all the black lives that were wrongfully taken(ACAB, BLM. As well as a special thank you to Naya Rivera for existing may you rest in peace. 😥✌