Chapter 29

"Wake up" someone said while kicking my leg

My eyes shot open and I looked around to see that I was still in the basement. I had thought that it was a terrible nightmare, but as I looked in the eyes of my captor I knew that it was very real. This was really happening. I was really kidnapped, again.

I was feeling very weak because I hadn't eaten anything since yesterday.

"Get Up!" he ordered in an authoritative tone.

I tried to scramble to my feet with my hands still tied to my back. I didn't want to anger him any further and cause him to lash out on me. It was very hard getting to my feet, considering the fact that my body was very weak.

I had completely forgotten about the accident yesterday as I stood to my feet, only to wince in pain. It was hard to stand on my left foot so I had to brace all my weight on my right side.

He came up to me and grabbed my face and spat on me. I felt humiliated as he let me go. He moved towards me again and untied my hands.

I rubbed my wrists as I could see the imprint of where the ropes were.

"Strip" he ordered.

I shook my head 'no' refusing to do what he commanded. I wouldn't strip down for this disgusting old pig. I refused to do so.

He came up to me and held me by my neck. I tried prying his hands off, but my attempts were futile because I didn't have the energy to fight him off. He slammed my head in the wall, as I whimpered in pain.

He shoves me to the ground and proceeded to kick me in the stomach. I used my hands to shield my stomach from his blows as I attempted to get away from him.

He wasn't having any of it as he kicked me in my face causing me to cough up blood. My nose and mouth were bleeding as he delivered blow after blow.

"Stop" I groaned in pain.

He brought out a knife as I cowered away in fear. He used the knife to cut open my blouse. I tried to cover up myself and he slapped me across the face and then proceeded to grab me by my hair, dragging me behind him.

It hurt. It felt as though he was pulling my hair from my skull. There were tears blurring my vision as I stumbled behind him.

He dragged me up a flight of stairs, still holding my hair. He brought me in a room and shoves me on the bed.

"What are you doing?" I asked in fear, moving away from him.

He caught my foot and dragged me to him at the edge of the bed, where he proceeded to take off my ripped shirt.

I tried to fight him off, but it was of no use. He grabbed my hands and handcuffed them to the headboard. I tried to kick him off, but he just grabbed my legs and handcuffed them on either side of the bed post.