P A I N, You make me a believer

Disclaimer: fred died? harry got with ginny? draco is a little piece of shit? dobby got mistreated by draco and his father? then i dont own harry potter, DuH :P

"Babe!" Harry shot out of his seat, going for Draco. He had unconsciously got out of his seat while shouting at the people in the room.

"Harry, I think I might know what is going on," Dumbledore said, his eyes' twinkling dimming a bit, but still there.

"What is it sir?"

Dumbledore hesitated a bit, and said "I don't think it would be a good idea of telling you."

"Sir, Harry is Draco's boyfriend. I am sure he might be the best person to tell it to besides his parents and godfather," Hermione got out of the corner of the room. She was still feeling guilty that she had Stupefy-ed Draco.

Dumbledore sighed. "Fine, but don't tell me that it is unlikely."

"We won't," Harry and Hermione both said this at the same time.

"I think that Draco is from a different universe. And, of course, there is no thing like that that can happen unless the other universe's Draco died before this one."

Harry and Hermione looked shocked at this type of discovery.

"But Professor Dumbledore, how can that be!? Draco died in another universe?" Harry was shouting.

Draco spoke up. His voice sounded younger. "Harry Pottah with his wonderful scar and broomstick!"

Dumbledore looked at Draco. "In some universe where you two are enemies, I might guess."

Then, there was silence. Harry was thinking something very hard. And Hermione looked like she was going to the library right after this discovery. Dumbledore was looking at both of them.

After some more awkward silence, Harry spoke up. "But then, Professor how will Draco and I go to class and the Great Hall? Since Draco hates me right now, of course."

"I will set up some Quarters for you. Since most people already saw Draco fainting, Ms. Granger will tell people that Draco is sick, and you're taking care of him. No one, except you, Ms. Granger, Mr. Weasley, his parents and godfather will know of this."

"Okay sir. Thank you."

A Few Hours Later~

Dumbledore called Harry by firecalling him at the Common Room wth Hermione, and Ron. "My boys, the Private Quarters are ready. Mr. Malfoy is sleeping right now. Severus gave him a Dreamless Sleep potion. Mr. Malfoy is in the Quarters sleeping right now. Harry, my boy, you are excused from your classes for the day. Dobby has already collected your stuff. Come as soon as possible. The password to the Quarters is 'Drarry is life', you can change it whenever you want. Oh also, the Quarters is near my office."

"I'll come right now, sir!" Harry gave his friends a quick goodbye and was out of the rooms impossibly quick.

When Harry got to the Quarters, he said the password and went inside. It was beautiful and was very large. There were many amazing details that Harry's father and mother would love to see. (remus is alive, sirius too, harrys parents too and harrys parents killed voldymoldy already. alsooo, remus and sirius are together, and snape is friends with james, lily, remus, and padfoot. there is no wormtail here.

When Harry got to the bedrooms, he noticed that there was only one bathroom and that there was only one very large bed.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Draco was sleeping on the bed. He looked so peaceful and gorgeous when sleeping. It made Harry want to kiss Draco and make love with him, right then and there. But then, he remembered that this Draco hated Harry.