❅𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 7 ❅

*╔═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*

𝓔𝔁𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓽 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓤𝓷𝓮𝔁𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓭

*╚═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╝*

Y/n's POV
After having ice cream and a little chit chat with Cy, I finally went home. I started to ascend to my apartment, and unlock the door with my key. "Hello darkness" I muttered, I took off my shoes and placed them neatly at the shoe rack then switching the lights on.

"FateBot activate" soon as I said those words so as FateBot reactivate her system. "Yaayy! I'm hooOomee!" She exclaimed and ran to my room, probably continuing her unread manga. I lazily made my way to the couch where I slumped myself. "Today is so tiring~" I groaned into the cushion, I tilted my face to the direction of my tiny table and saw my unfinished plans.

I sat up properly and began to read my writings. "This is junk, this too and that too" I threw the papers I find uninteresting. "No ideas really y/n?!" I threw all of those papers in the trash bin and took new papers for fresh ideas I'm planning.

"Hmm, it's really hard with this idiotic work of mine. I really think I should retire after I completed my task with that moron" I think matchmaking isn't my thing anymore. I'm beginning to rethink my life's choices, if only I stopped that day if only I never let my curiosity take the best of me. Will I still be here in this situation?

"Hey y/n" FateBot flew behind the couch "what up?" I asked my eyes still focused on the papers, what should I write down?
"What happened to that Boboiboy?" She asked "tsk, he's being idiotic again" I responded.

"Why?" She asked, I inhaled a large air then turned around to face her "he threw tantrums because I didn't let Rosie borrow my bracelet A.K.A you" I explained, she only nodded at me. "He's super lovesick with that gal. That he ruined his relationship with his own brother" I added "what?!" She blurted "sit down and I'll tell ya what happened"

Unknown's POV
I finally found her apartment, after years of searching I finally found her! The others will be glad knowing this, but should I go in and talk to her already? Or let her be in the meantime and try to communicate with her when it's the right time. Maybe I should let her be for now. Soon y/n, soon we'll be together again! I hope that I can snuggle with you soon!

Author's POV
Boboiboy was sitting on his bed, overthinking everything that just happened earlier. Maybe he did overreact about Y/n, not lending her bracelet to Rosie, she did have some reasons why.

He's beginning to do it again, he doesn't know why, but he's been acting like a jerk when Rosie's involve. "What have I become?" He asked himself, remembering everything he did to his brothers, his friends, and even fellow classmates. Was it worth it to hurt them just for Rosie? Did love make him do this?

He didn't want to evolve into a jerk, nor he did want to hurt others. He was just scared, scared of losing her just like he lost his mother. "Uh hey Bro" it was Cyclone himself, he was hiding behind the door all along.

"C-cy?" He asked the boy went near to his eldest sibling, sitting next to him with his head lowered, silence filled the whole room. So Cyclone decided to break the deafening silence. "I'm sorry about what happened years ago." He unexpectedly apologized, Boboiboy wanted to say 'yeah you should be' but something tells him not to. "N-no, don't apologize. You only did it for my sake" Cyclone was moved by his words.