The Village

No One's POV

Luna was sitting on a log near the small camp the group made as she seemed worried for (Y/N) to sit next to her, "He'll be all right." "We're about to leave though, and he still hasn't come." (Y/N) put his arm over his girlfriend, "Trust him. He didn't think that you would come back, and look where you are now." "That's only because I found you." "Maybe he'll find someone." (Y/N) said jokingly for Luna to giggle a little. In front of them a few bushes moved for the two to stand up on edge for Mako to come out making the two calm down. A human woman then came out following him along with two kids behind her. (Y/N) and Luna looked at them confused as they walked to the camp.

Everyone else stopped getting ready to leave as they saw Mako, but were confused to see the new humans with him. His right hand man walked up to him, "Sir, who are they?" Mako looked back at the three to point at the woman, "That is Suzi." "He then pointed at the children, "The boy is Ron, and the girl is Kira." Suzi waved as she smiled, "Hello!" Mako looked back at his right hand man Anakin, "Suzi is loud." Anakin shook his head, "Ok, but what are they doing here?" "They helped me, so they are coming with us as they are on their own." "Sir we can't just bring anyone back with us." "True, but I said that they're coming." He then looked down at Anakin with shadows over his eyes, "Is that a problem?" Anakin coward a little, "No sir." Mako then walked past him, "Were moving out and getting home today! We leave in five minutes!" (Y/N) put his arm around Luna's arm as he looked down at her, "Told you he would find someone." Luna looked up at him, "Do you humans have magic?" "Hehe, no."

A few hours later the entire group walked past a few tall trees and went down a made path from many people walking down it for many years. They soon arrived at the entrance of a village as people walked past each other, carrying wood, vegetables, meat, or were empty handed walking to someplace they needed to get to. The group started to walk down the street for people to smile and excited to see Mako, his group, and Luna back, but gained confused or troubled looks when they saw (Y/N), Suzi, Ron, and Kira.

They went into a large wooden building that was like a small mansion that was where the village's leaders would gather for the day. They walked in for there to be a man sitting in a large chair at the end of the building. Alongside him was a woman, who looked like his wife, sat next to him. There was also a young woman who looked like Luna, but a bit taller, a bustier figure and no tail, along with a young girl who looked like a child girl version of Mako. There was also tables of soldiers, hunters, and other important people eating. Everyone went silent as the small group walked up to the man who seemed like the chief. The man stood up for the group to bow, with the humans looking confused for a second to do the same. 

The man spoke in a deep, ground shaking, yet soft speaking voice, "You may rise." The group rose for him to speak again, "Mako my son, tell us how your hunt went." Mako kept his usual stare, "We have brought plenty of meat for the people." Five men, including (Y/N), set their large backpacks down to show many pieces of meat wrapped up in paper, "We have also found Luna and she has come." Everyone looked at Luna for her to avoid eye contact with her dad, "Father." The chief too a breathe in, "Luna." It was silent for a while until the woman with no tail pointed at (Y/N) and Suzi, "What about them?" Suzi smiled as she waved, "Hello!" (Y/N) brought her hand down, "Read the room." "Oh, ok." 

Mako introduced them, "This is Suzi, she saved me from dying from the cold. I thought that I could repay her for letting her, along with her niece, and nephew to stay for a while and have a hot meal." The chief nodded a little, "That seems fair." He then gestured to Suzi, "You are welcome to stay." Suzi smiled again, "Thank you." The chief laughed a little, "Cheery little thing." Mako then moved to (Y/N), "This is (Y/N). He has helped us hunt and shown his worth to eat some of the hunt we have gathered." Luna then kicked his shin making him flinch, "He is also Luna's partner. He is why she came back." With this Luna's older sister stood up, "Unacceptable! He's just-" The chief held his hand up, "Silence!" The woman sat down for the chief to walked down the building until he got close to the group. Luna stood in front of him, "Dad don't-" He moved her aside to stand in front of (Y/N) as he towered above him by a foot, "What are your plans?" "To make Luna happy for the rest of her life." "Hmm. I've heard that before." He then walked over to Mako, "Do you trust him." Mako nodded, "Yes. He seems trustworthy."

The chief looked back at (Y/N) to then walk over to his chair and sit down, "You sir are welcome to stay and eat what have earned. All of you rest and I hope that our guests will feel comfortable." The group then bowed for them to walk out as they went to their huts. It was just Suzi, Ron, Kira, (Y/N), Luna, and Mako. Mako told them where the guest house was, and when (Y/N) went to walk towards it Luna grabbed his arm, "Your sleeping in my house." She looked at Mako, "I have my house still right?" Mako nodded for Luna to pull his arm leaving the four alone. Suzi looked at Mako with a smile, "Can you take me home now?" Mako blushed a little, "Yeah." A few minutes later Suzi, Ron, Kira was looking around a house. Suzi looked at a fire place to then look at Mako with stars in her eyes, "Can we really stay here?" Mako nodded, "Yes. Just don't go in my room." The other three then nodded, "Will do."