Chapter 36

Jeongyeon pov

I woke up and rubbed my eyes. Why is the ceiling white? I looked at my side and saw Jimin sleeping while holding my hand. Where am I?

"You're awake"he mumbled and rubbed his eyes.

"Why am I here?"I asked. This is not our dorm nor his. This is a hospital.

"Sana called me last night. You were bleeding and you passed out so we rushed you here"he replied.

"What happened to me?"

"You got a cut on your lower right abdomen"he said sadly. I looked over and it now has bandages.

"How did you get that?"

"I don't know. I just went home"I replied. He kissed my hand.

"You should have called me to go with you to buy food or you could have asked me to bring you food. You know it's dangerous to go out late at night"he pouted, caressing my hand.

"I didn't want to bother you. I'm sorry for worrying you"

"Thank goodness the cut wasn't deep. You don't remember where you got that?" he asked. I don't remember anything that made me have this. I suddenly remembered something.

"I bumped into a man last night. He was wearing a black hoodie and a mask"I stated, his gaze became dark.

"Who would do this to you?"

"I don't know. Maybe it was just an accident. Let's not stop thinking about it, I'm okay now"I assured.

"I'm sure it's not an accident. Someone must have planned that"

It can be. But who? I never had a fight with anyone. Rose? She's crazy if she's the one who did that.

"Because of this, you should stay with me for a while. I want to take care of you"he stated.

---

~timeskip~

It's been a month since we graduated and everyone is busy looking for their jobs. It's also been a month since I'm staying here in Jimin's dorm but I'm just usually in his room. Ever since that incident, he became more protective of me and I'm so grateful for his actions.

I'm now here munching on my chips while lying down on his bed, staring at him.

He's a been busy preparing lots of things, he wanted to be a business man and start his own company while I still don't know what to do with my life, or maybe I know what I want in my life, it's to be his wife

"You seem to like my thighs that much"he said.

"What makes you say that?" I asked.

"You keep staring at it"
I must have been obvious. Who could not stare when he's man spreading like that?

"I'm not staring at your thighs"I defended.

"Then where are you staring at? The thing above my thighs?"he smirked. I kicked him playfully.

"No! You're a pervert"

"What were you thinking? I'm talking about my belt"he smirked. I rolled my eyes and faced my back at him.

"Baby"I felt him behind me.

"I love you"he whispered to my ear and snaked his arms on my waist. I decided to ignore him for fun.

"Baby, I love you"he said once again but I ignored him.

"Baby~" he whined.

"Give me back my hoodies if you're gonna continue to ignore me"he stated and I immediately hugged him.

"You know I'm kidding" I giggled. He pouted so I pecked his lips.

"I love you too"I pinched his cheeks. He giggled and buried his face on my neck. We stayed like this for a while.
He smell so good that I would always want to hug him.

"Suga hyung became quite different. Don't you think? " he asked. I raised my eyebrow.

"What do you mean?"

"He's always going out. It's not wrong but it's just unusual. He doesn't like going out"he replied. It's true though. He's always leaving and he comes back late.

"I think it's because he wants to refresh after what happened to him and Jihyo"I said.

"Maybe but it's been a while "he mumbled.

"Let's eat outside"he suggested. I agreed and we got ready. We walked outside of his room and spotted Yoongi and Jin oppa.

"You're not gonna have dinner here?"Jin oppa asked and we nodded.

"Why are you going out? You can just eat here" Yoongi scoffed. Jimin didn't mind him so I did the same.

---

Jimin pov

Looking at her smiling made me smile too. She's been looking at the memes her sister sent her. Her sister is kind too, she introduced me to her. I haven't introduced her to my family yet but I already told them about her.

"You're so beautiful"I blurted

"You're so beautiful"I blurted. She covered her face and chuckled.

"You always say that everyday. Aren't you tired?"

"I'll never be tired of reminding you how beautiful you are"I stated.

"You're also buying me anything always. You always spoil me and it makes me feel bad because I barely buy you anything" she pouted.

"Your love for me is already enough"I smiled.

"I'll pay dinner for tonight no buts!" she declared. I just agreed. I felt my phone vibrate and saw a message.

Yoongles hyungie🐱:
Are you done eating?

                                        Jiminieee:
                                               Not yet

Yoongles hyungie🐱:
Go home as soon as possible.

                                        Jiminieee:
                                          Okay but why?

Yoongles hyungie🐱:
Just listen to me. Be back
before 9:30pm.

A/N:
Helloo~ Thank you so much for supporting and I hope you continue supporting this book :) I hope you liked this chapter and let me know your thoughts, don't forget to vote!
I love you all and stay safe❤️❤️