chapter 1: married

Adora drove past the forest she once visited every day with a sigh, she had lost hope for her old friend who stopped attending their daily reunions.

She remembered consoling her when her mother abused her,, poor child.

All she remembered were her bi-colored eyes, tan skin, and brown hair, she always acted like a cat.

It was endearing but also very sad for the blonde, every time she passed those woods she would always get a bite of nostalgia.

"RED LIGHT!!"

Adora stomped on the brake, Glimmer and Bow were in panick while Adora was used to this behavior and of course missing red lights.

Though she was fazed she brushed it off a bit, she knew she needed to take this attitude in account but never bothered to, she liked the feeling.

"Adora you keep on doing this! What is it about this place anyways??" Glimmer asked.

"Remember when i used to disappear in the mornings? I came here,, i thought i told you before though.." Adora stated looking behind where Bow and Glimmer sat.

"Yeah but like what did you do?" She asked swaying her hand a bit "i played with dolls, thats how i lost my barbie head dumbass." Adora laughed.

"Seems about accurate." Said Bow finally calming down "you never talked about this place much, i am genuinely curious as to why you want to die so bad when you're around it." Glimmer pouted.

"I can have my secrets Glimmer, its not like i tell you everything." Adora grinned.

"You're implying that you keep secrets from me.."

"You dont need to know it all Glim,, most of us like privacy, especially if its something sensitive." Bow responded

"Bow's right y'know,, but no it is not so sensitive." Adora rolled her eyes.

"Bet,, you met with your boyfriend!" Glimmer shouted, Adora's face shifted to disgust.

That is one of the secrets she kept from everybody except her little friend and herself.

She was gay.

"You.. you could say that." Adora mumbled, though audiable to Glimmer and Bow,, both squealed in excitement.

Adora proceeded and went past the woods to their school, Brightmoon high.

Glimmer and Bow bombarded her with questions she would rather not answer.

"Did you break up with him??" Bow finally asked.

"Nope! I got married." Adora laughed pulling out a finished ring pop quickly slipping it one her finger.

Glimmer wheezed while Bow started crying of laughter, it was true, her friend and her were legally committed,, and she wasn't bothered by that, now she had an excuse to any boy wanting to be her boyfriend.

"How old were you guys??" Bow asked stepping out of the red car.

"Oh i think like 7 years old." Adora shrugged.

"Right back to school,, i heard there is a new student!" Glimmer shouted stepping out of the car, drawing attention to a few.

"Yesss! They can be part of the best friend squad!" Bow cheered along with Glimmer.

Adora smiled "not sure though they're a complete stranger!" Adora replied.

"That doesn't really matter does it??" Bow asked to no one in particular "i dont think it does,, i guess it just depends." Glimmer shrugged.