Unpleasent Reunion ~ ToyaDeku

Ship : ToyaDeku

Scenario : Izuku and Toya were out walking together in the city when they suddenly stumbled upon Toya's ex-girlfriend. She was together with her new lover.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"T-thank you for agreeing to hang out with me, Young Lady..." Toya bashfully scratched his cheek while thanking Izuku. The said girl giggled softly and walked closer toward him. She linked her arms with his before nuzzling her head on his shoulder.

"No problem... I have always wanted to be alone with you, Setsuno-san." Her words as sweet as honey were whispered into his ear. Pink shades dusted his cheeks. Toya hastily averted his dark yellow eyes from meeting her jade green ones. His heart was beating so fast that he felt like he would lose oxygen.

Young Lady is being oddly clingy today... I wonder if something good happen?

Both of them were currently strolling in the city at night. Toya had requested to hang out with Izuku which was quickly agreed by the young miss. They rarely got chance to spend time alone together so an opportunity like this was one they would not afford to miss.

Well, it was only because Kai and Hari always kept their eyes on Izuku's movement. It was difficult to be alone with her since both of her childhood friends constantly guarded her.

Still, Toya was confused by Izuku's drastic change in attitude. Strangely, she was being extra clingy and affectionate today. He didn't mind the change. In fact, he was happy when Izuku acted differently with him like this.

Only with him...he hoped.

"Setsuno-san...can we hold hands? I'm afraid I will get lost again like last time."

Without hearing out his answer, Izuku wrapped her hand in his. Toya, for a moment, forgot how to breathe. Her hand was so soft and warm. That small hand of hers instantly made him calm. The goldenette felt at peace as he enjoyed the warmth.

"Are you alright? Is it hot here? You are sweating a lot..." Izuku asked concernly. Despite the weather being breezy, Toya was sweating bullets. She wondered if he had fever.

"Um, I'm fine. I sweat a lot so this normally happen..." Toya made up an excuse do the female didn't get worried. She hummed in understanding, tightening the hold on his hand. "Okay, if you say so. I believe in you, Setsuno-san." She grinned bug at him.

"Oh my. Setsuno, is that you??"

A woman's voice cut off their conversation. Recognizing it, Toya shifted his gaze to a couple standing before them. A woman with lovely long golden hair was locking arms with a tall, muscular man with black hair. They seemed to be in their twenties.

Seeing her, Toya was paralyzed in horror. His eyes went wide right away. Trauma darkened on his gaze. Izuku stared at him in bewilderment, asking herself why he suddenly behaved this way.

The golden-haired lady sneered at Toya who seemed horrified by her presence. "I can't believe I will run into you like this. You look as pathetic as always!" She laughed mockingly, making the young Yakuza trembled in defeat. Tears threatened to spill from his eyes.