Summer Special Chapter

Note: This chapter is a school field trip au, that takes place at the beach. It's obvs not cannon but I thought it would be nice to write something a little more lighthearted this week. Enjoy 😋

(Y/n) got out of the car and stepped into the large parking lot. She saw a large crowd of students standing around, and talking among themselves. A large bus was parked nearby; it would be taking them to the beach, for their class trip.

(Y/n) spotted Samantha in the crowd with a backpack slung off of one shoulder. She snuck up behind her, and whispered 'boo' in her ear.

"Ah (Y/n), you scared me to death." Samantha playfully glared at her friend.

"Yeah right," (Y/n) said," anyway are you ready for the trip?"

"Am I ready? I can't wait to see some hotties at the beach."

Tristan walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. "And here I thought my girlfriend would be excited to see me during the trip. Maybe even in a swimsuit," he whispered the last part.

Samantha giggled. "Nothing I haven't seen before."

"Ewww," (Y/n) said, scrunching her nose up at the pair. "Get a room you guys."

"Yeah, like you and Liam aren't the same," Samantha said.

"That's different. Besides he's sick."

A familiar voice brought the three's attention to the large school bus parked in the lot. One of the science teachers, Myrrine, was going to be their supervisor.

"Hey guys," she said through the megaphone," find a partner for the bus and line up."

(Y/n) looked towards Samantha but she was already in line with Tristan.

(Y/n) felt betrayed, but nevertheless, she paired up with someone else.

Myrrine passed out a red wristband to all of the students who boarded the bus. She stressed how important it was not to lose it, as you wouldn't be allowed on the bus again if you lost it.

(Y/n) took a seat near the window. And as soon as everyone was on board, Myrrine started to tell everyone about the plans for the trip. She had divided everyone into groups of five. As long as the groups stuck together and stayed around the area, they were free to do whatever. Myrrine was probably the most laid back teacher; it was what (Y/n) liked about her.

"Wake me up when we get there," (Y/n) said to the girl next to her. And with that, she drifted off to sleep.

————————————————————————

"Hey, we are here."

(Y/n) felt someone shaking her shoulder. She lifted her head and nodded. Students were beginning to get off the bus, and file into the parking lot. (Y/n) grabbed her bag and exited the bus.

Once everyone was out, Myrrine began reading off the groups. (Y/n) tuned her out, only stopping to pay attention when she heard her own name.

"...(Y/n), Leo, Kion, Roman, and Ellis..."

(Y/n) looked through the crowd for her group members. She hadn't really talked to them very much, but she knew what they looked like. She saw the four boys, and rushed over to them. Now that they were in their group, they could go wherever they wanted.