thirtytwo

(a/n: thank you guys so much for 5k, also earlier someone commented about something i've been debating for a while so i was thinking and i hated the way the story is turning out with noelle being in the show so i'm probably gonna skip over to when they're done filming but i was also thinking of maybe rewriting the story so she's not in the show but she'd still be with the cast i don't really know, but like if you guys don't like that just comment what you think and that's what i'll do because i just want you guys to enjoy the story)

time skip a few months
christmas was finally coming. i really hoped my parents where gonna be home. because everyone was going home for christmas break i called my mom
"hey mom, i was wondering if i could come home for christmas"
"um honey we're out of the country"
"wait what" i say completely shocked
"sorry baby merry christmas from me and your dad"
"love you" i say as she hangs up
i'd probably have to stay here alone for christmas i hear noah coming downstairs with his suitcase i frown, his family was always there for him i wish mine was the same
"hey you ok" noah says coming to hug me
"yeah it's just my parents are out of the freaking country and didn't tell me until i asked them about our christmas plans"
"i'm so sorry"
"thanks noah but it's okay. at least i have this whole place to myself for a week" i say trying to cheer myself up
"no i'm not letting you be alone on christmas come home with me my parents and chloe love you"
"noah it's christmas i don't wanna invade on your family"
"noelle you're my girlfriend so you're basically family now"
"are you sure"
"yes"
"ok fine" he kisses my forehead
"i'm so excited" he says and jumps up like a little kid
"you gotta pack" he says and i run after him to our room he helped me pack and then we watched some more outerbanks.

(another a/n: sorry this chapter was really short tomorrow's will be the christmas chapter which will be longer and then depending on what you guys want is how i'll continue with the story so the rest of the story is basically in your guys hands ahahah)