35

~Luke's POV~

I looked over at Ophelia as she sat in her front yard, gardening despite the fact that it was seven PM on a Saturday. Slamming my car door shut after I got out, I raised a brow to myself and cocked my head to the side, just watching her from afar. It didn't look like she planned to stop and go inside anytime soon.

So I walked across the street, shoving my car keys deep into my front pocket as I stalked across the grass. It was obvious she didn't hear me approaching because she didn't even bother to turn around, too lost in her own little world. Maybe it would've been a little more endearing to me if I wasn't thinking that, if I was someone with far worse intentions, it would be far too easy for me to do whatever I wanted to her. I'd told her this before, too, but she seemed to completely disregard it.

However, I was glad that she did text me occasionally if she was going out later than normal to garden, just so I could come over with her. I would probably be pissed if she didn't, after I told her she should. It wasn't like I was in love with the girl, but I definitely didn't feel comfortable with her being out in the open late at night, where literally anyone could come up and do anything they wanted to her. If there was one thing I'd learned, it was that Ophelia didn't have much muscle, so she'd not stand a chance if something like that happened.

A breeze blew her dark hair back, making her ponytail sway behind her in the wind as she leaned forward onto one hand. I wasn't sure how she wasn't cold, being that all she was dressed in was a little green dress with white daisies and a very flimsy white cardigan, her feet covered by a pair of white converse that her green socks poked out of. It was probably around fifty degrees outside, as it was beginning to get colder now that it was the end of October.

Ophelia's dress blew up the back of her thighs and I almost got to see her panties, but she squealed and pulled her dress down before it could blow all the way up. I pouted and grabbed her by her ponytail, playfully pulling it as I twirled it around my hand. She gasped and went to shriek, probably scared out of her wits, but she was able to see that it was only me due to the fact that her head had been forced back.

Her body relaxed and I grinned at her mischievously, noting to myself how soft her hair was. I'd noticed it before too, and often now found myself wanting to play with it. "You stopped the show right before I could see your panties. How rude." I teased her, watching as her cheeks flushed pink. She wasn't wearing any makeup but she still looked gorgeous.

"H-How long have you been standing there?" She asked me, tightening her ponytail when I let go, plopping down beside her in the grass. I shrugged my shoulders and leaned back onto my palms. "I dunno. Long enough—maybe a minute or two." I answered, trailing my eyes over her features. I'd fucked a lot of girls, but I was sure that none of them were as beautiful as her. Or at least, not to me.

Finally, my eyes landed on her lips—those full, pink lips that looked so soft, so goddamn temptingly kissable. I remembered the way that she had looked with my cock in her mouth, big brown eyes looking up at me for approval while she subconsciously swayed her ass from side to side. I'd never been so turned on when getting head, and I'd sure as fuck never cum so hard for someone before. Maybe it was because she had me so sexually frustrated over her? Whatever it was, I didn't know, but I definitely liked it. If I'd thought phone sex with her had been fun, I didn't even know the correct word for how it felt to have had my head between those thick thighs of hers, or her lips around my member.

Shaking my head, I snapped myself out of those thoughts, looking back into her eyes again. "How has your Saturday been?" She asked me, sweet as always. Even during the moments she got sassy, she still seemed so sweet. I shrugged, not wanting to disclose to her how I'd spent my day today. She wouldn't approve. "It was fine. Hung out with some friends." I fibbed a little, and she smiled at me. I almost hoped she'd call me out on my bullshit, but she believed me.