Fourty

Epilogue

Ysabella POV

When his grandparents and parents knew about my pregnancy they're laughing to hard and even cried for joy.

Xavier even bought my father company because he can't no longer run it since my father has been addicted to casino. I told Archer not to bother buying it. But he said it's my mother company.

Archer has been loving husband and always take good care of me. Even with my silly mood swings and creepy cravings. He's been patient to me and I love him even more.

Right now I am in my nine months of pregnancy. My body has changed alot and I got more insecure. He told me I am sexiest, prettiest and beautiful woman in the world. My god I have a very sweet loving husband.

He did not go to his office anymore instead he work at home since I am almost due.

I am currently eating with my favorite chocolate ice cream when I felt something wet sticky in between my legs. My eyes went wide.

"Archer!" My husband immediately run to my side.

"What happened wifey? Do you need something?"

"Archer my water broke! Our baby is coming!" I said.

I scouted in my sit since I feel the pain now. I told Archer to prepare the car and the baby bag .

He carried me inside and drive me to the hospital. I mean our hospital.

After two hours in labor. I delivered a bouncing and beautiful baby girl. We name her Arabella!

She has my eyes, nose and mouth. While she have her father hair color and her dimples. Archer look at her in a teary eyes.

"Your so pretty and beautiful like your mom!" He said while she kiss her. I think she will be daddy's girl.

"Look wifey! She open her hand to me! Awe my baby!" He said as he shower her with kisses.

"No boys allowed for you. You will get married at fourty! I should buy gun now. I know boys will go crazy over you just like your mom!" This guy and his possissiveness. Even for his daughter he so possissive.

"Archer you really love her huh?" I told him while put my head on his shoulder and clung my hand on his arms

"Of course ! Just look how both of you, your like identical. Hehehe.. just what I wanted! A daughter that has same beautiful face of her mama!" I laughed on his silliness.

The door of my room burst open and revealing grandma, grandpa and his parents.

"Is that our great grand daughter?" Grandpa said

"Yes grumps! Look she look like my wifey!" He said then pass Arabella to him. But grandma quick to get Arabella.

"Awww she so pretty! My grandson is really in love. Arabella is the sole evidence." Grandma said.

My mother and father in-law approaches baby Arabella and shower her kisses.

"She will be us on weekends!" Grandma said

"But mother we also want to have time with her!" My mother inlaw said.

Father and grandpa look both us and said

"Make some more Archer!" My husband whose looking at me grinning.

"Oh they requested wifey!" He said laughing.

"My god how many babies do you all want?" I said

"10"

"12"

"20"

"15"

They said and I look at them dumbfounded.

"Guys! Your asking for impossible?" I said to them

"What impossible are you talking about wifey? I also want to have many many babies. I want them to all look like you!" He said

"Haizt now he is so obsessed of her wife!" My grandpa said shaking his head.

"We'll have two or more babies but more than five. I can't do that guys it's too many! Archer raising them could be difficult!" I told him

"That's ok! We're here!" My parents in law and grandparents said

"See?" Archer look at me.

"Nope! Two or three that's all I can't take the pain! And raising them, feeding them, their school and etc!" I said

"Hahaha.. even if you have 50 babies dear your husband will not get bankrupt!" My mother inlaw said.

"Yup! Especially now his hotels and restaurant are all located all over the world. He also started entering in automobile. And you his wife in medical business. How can you run out of money? And don't mention my business and your grandpa too? Who will inherit it? Of course it would be both of you! So don't worry about money too much!" My grandma said.

This family is fucking rich I forgot that fact!

I look at my husband whose smiling sweetly to me.

"You ok? Are you hungry? " He asked

"Hmm.. but you can't cook for me here!" I whine

"Aww this two! Your so sweet. Remembered my younger days with your grandpa!" Grandma said in dreamy eyes.

"What do you want to eat? I can go home and cook for you!" Archer said.

But I shake my head and said

"Let's just order food from take outs.! I don't want you go home!" I said.

Then he smile to me and kiss me.

"Hey not infront of us!" Father said.

"Sooner well going to have baby number two!" Mother said squealing.

Me and Archer laugh. I love my life right now. All those days I am alone and sad it's now replace by immeasurable happiness.

We may both started in a wrong way. But I am glad that I married him. My loving husband and loving father to my kids.

"What are you thinking?" My husband said after he order on the phone.

"Nothing! I am happy that I married you!" I smiled to him

"Speaking of marriage. Will you marry me again? This time I want it grand and big! I want the whole world to know your my wife and I am your husband? Will you be my wife again?" He asked me

I cry and hug him.

"Of course! I will marry you again!" I said the we kissed passionately.

The End!

Thank you so much everyone for choosing to read my story. I am happy and overwhelmed to those who vote, comment, suggest and add. From the bottom of my heart thank you everyone.

I love you
From
Dianalovesdiane 😘😘😘