Training Day

"Rogue seems to have taken a liking to you." Emma said alone in her class. Well, alone except for Pietro and Wanda, who sat at the back of the class.

"Yeah, I guess." I said looking around kinda nervously. Trying to block out Emma's brainwaves so she didn't pick up that I genuinely liked Rogue... Y'know, like a friend.

"I suggest you turn all of your attention into dealing with her first."

"Shouldn't I work on getting the others to like me? That way it's easier to just get them all at once instead of them catching on when Rogue goes missing shortly followed by Laura?"

"Who said anything about X-periment 626?" Pietro asked.

"What?" Wanda said confused and already annoyed with the answer she had already deemed stupid without hearing it.

"It's a Lilo and Stitch reference! You're telling me you've never seen Lilo and Stitch?"

"Why the fuck would I remember something from a stupid kids movie!?"

"CALL LILO AND STITCH STUPID ONE MORE TIME AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS!"

"Silence, the both of you!" Emma shouted. She pinched the bridge of her nose. "Why did I ever agree to assist Magneto with his childish Brotherhood?" Emma muttered before looking back up at me. "And I suppose you do have a point. I saw the way you interacted with Katherine Pryde earlier today. I do have to ask, what did you say to get her to run out of class like that?"

"Kitty? I didn't do shit to her, that's the crazy part. She was prying to get information that didn't involve her and then she asked me if I thought she was cute or something and when I said something along the lines of 'I did but you said you don't date criminals and no means no' she freaked out and started phasing through stuff before she ran out the class."

"Kitty Pryde? Look, buddy, maybe we should stick to the other X-Pests at the school after all." Pietro said from the back. "Save her off for later, Y'know?"

"What? Why?" I asked.

"Pryde has already had some more personal run ins with us before and she won't necessarily go down quietly." Wanda said. It sounded like Pietro said something under his breath before Wanda looked at him with pure rage and teleported him away. Pietro came back screaming at the top of his lungs a few feet in the air before he crashed into the desks.

"WH-WHY WOULD YOU SEND ME BACK THERE!?"

"DON'T JOKE ABOUT THAT AGAIN!"

"I've had enough of the two of you! Wait outside while I finish Mr. (L,N)'s lesson!" Emma demanded.

"Fuck it, I'm going for a run! None of you fuckers can throw me off Brooklyn Bridge if you can't catch me!" Pietro shouted before he was gone in a blink of an eye.

"Fucking piece of shit." Wanda muttered as she walked out of the classroom. Emma let out an exasperated sigh.

"Those two are absolutely exhausting." Emma said. Then she looked over to me with an devilish smirk. "You know, Mr. (L,N), I could use a bit of a relaxation." I didn't have a drink on me, however my brain started to choke and cough for me.

"Excuse me?"

"How good are you with your hands?"

...WHAT!?

"...WHAT!?" I shouted. Emma looked at me with a cocked eyebrow.

"...because if you wouldn't mind, I would like a massage." She said.

"Oh. Uh, I guess I could do that." I said standing up. Emma took off her jacket exposing her bare shoulders and arms to me. I got up and walked behind her.