Chapter 11 - The day before classes

It's been nearly 2 weeks since the fight at the docks and the semester break is nearly over. During that time I've spent more time with Team JNPR, Nora is particularly fond of my Gravity hammer and she's been teaching me new techniques with hammer combat, I've also been training with Pyrrha Nikos, her combat attire heavily resembles Greek Spartans, the same ones the Spartan II project was named after, in another life I believe Pyrrha could've made an Exelent Spartan II. Emmitt has been training Jaune in close quarters combat to help him improve on the battlefield.

Jack pov
Emmitt and I walked into the cafeteria, grabbed a tray of food each and walked over to the table Teams RWBY and JNPR as Ruby slams a massive folder onto the table.

Ruby:
*Ahem* "Sister, friends, Weiss"

Weiss:
"hey!"

Ruby:
"four score and seven minutes ago, I had a dream"

Yang:
"This ought to be good"

Emmitt:
"Uh... What's happening?"

Yang:
"shhh"

Ruby:
"a dream that one day the four of us would come together and have the most fun anyone has ever had, ever!"

Weiss:
"Did you steal my binder?"

Ruby:
"I am not a crook"

Blake:
"Whag are you talking about?"

Ruby:
"I'm talking about kicking off the semester with a bang!"

Yang:
"I always kick my semesters off with a Yang! Eh? Guys? Am I right?"

Emmitt:
*sigh* "that was the worst pun ever, of all time"

Nora throws a tomato at Yang which bounces off and Nora can be heard booing her from across the table.

Ruby:
"Look guys, it's been a good 2 weeks and between more exchange students arriving and the tournament at the end of the year, our second semester is going to be great, but classes start back up tomorrow, which is why I've taken the time to schedule a series of wonderful events for us today"

Weiss:
"I don't know whether to be proud or scared of what you have in store"

Jack:
"I'm going with scared"

Yang gets up and throws an apple across the room with tremendous force.

Blake:
"I don't know, I think I might sit this one out"

Weiss:
"sit out or not, I think however we spend this last day we should do it as a team"

Weiss:
"I for one think tha-"

Emmitt pov
Weiss is cut off mid sentence as a pie is thrown directly at her face but misses as Jack grabs her by the waist and moves her out of the way at the last possible second.

Emmitt:
"oh hell yeah, food fight!"

Yang pov
Emmitt grabs his apple pie and smashes it into Jack face with full force, Jack clenches his fists and starts to make a growling noise from behind a pie in his face before wiping the apple and crust off of his face.

Jack
"that's it, you're a dead man"

Jack pov:
People start to stampede out of the cafeteria as food is thrown and team JNPR starts stacking tables on top of each other in the back of the room.

Nora:
"HAHAHAHA, I'm queen of the castle, I'm queen of the castle"

Ruby stomps on one of the tables triumphantly.

Ruby:
"justice will be swift, justice will be painful, it will be... DELICIOUS!!!"

All of team RWBY give off a battle cry so I decide to join them.