10 years later • JJ

1372 word count

Y/n's P.O.V

*flashback 10 years ago*

"Y/n/n I'm in wove with you" JJ tells me kneeling down. "Will you marry me?" he says smiling a toothy grin holding up a ring pop. "JJ we are only six years old ask me when we are older" I say kissing his cheek as I pull him up.

"Like 17 ?" he asked tilting his head to the side. "Yes" I say smiling. "Promise?" I ask him. "Promise!" he said locking his pinky with mine.

*flashback over*

"Hey loser" JJ says tackling me on to the floor. "I missed you" I tell him as we play fight on the floor.

"I was only gone for 2 hours" he laughs. "shut up" I tell him laughing with him. I was in love with JJ. Ever since we were kids. We had been dating for 4 years. Yes since we were 13 hahah.

But had been bestfriends forever. He was everything to me. "So tomorrows your birthday y/n" he tells me picking me up off the floor. "yes sir" I said nodding.

I was about to turn 17. JJ was already 17 he was a few months older then me and always teased me about it.

"What do you wanna do?" "nothing" I tell him as I sit on the couch. "You're insane! I have a whole day planned out" He said rubbing his hands mischievously.

"So excited" I tell him sarcastically. "Shut it...you're lucky to have me" He says smirking. "I think it's the other way around" I wink.

"Are you sleeping over?" I ask walking to my bedroom. "You know it" he says running ahead of me and jumping on my bed.

My parents left to go visit family for the year and weren't coming back for a few months meaning JJ and I had sleepovers almost every night.

I lay next to him falling to sleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

"GOODMORNING BIRTHDAY GIRL!" I hear JJ yell as pans and pots are being smashed. "What the fuck?" I say quickly as I fall off my bed. He tackles me in a hug and picks me up smothering me with kisses.

"You're finally 17!" he says smiling. "Thanks JJ" I tell him giggling.

"Come come" he says pulling me to the kitchen. I walk in to see the rest of the pogues there with a full breakfast.

"Happy Birthday!" They all yell as they group hug me. "Aw you guys are the best" I say hugging them back just as tight.

We all sit down digging in the food. "It's like an orgasm in my mouth" I say moaning as I eat the pancakes Kie made. "Thanks that's a big compliment" she says laughing.

"Now go change we are going out on the HMS Pogue" JJ says pushing me back to the room as I laugh.

I walk in dressing up a little more better than I usually do since it's my birthday. I wore this bathing suit with this dress on top.