61

AUTHORS P.O.V

Yoongi was about to inquire, "Jimin, where did you g-" but he was interrupted by a girl throwing herself at him, "Oppa." He looked at Jimin with a 'what happened' gaze as the girl wailed. Jimin sighed back. "John went after her." Yoongi was shocked and perplexed. "Isn't that jerk in prison?" Yoongi simply groaned and switched his attention to the girl whimpering and clinging to him, eliciting a shrug from the younger "Let's get you to bed, Where would you like to sleep?" "Kookoo, where is Kookoo?" the girl sobbed . "He's in his room; come we'll bring you to him." Yoongi says this while carrying the girl in a bridal style.

When they entered Jungkook's chamber, he was sound asleep. Yoongi instructed Jimin to wake him up, and Jimin followed through."Jungkook~ah!!" jimin gently called out, shaking the maknae slightly. "Hyung! Why? Is y/n home?" The maknae murmured, his sleepy voice interrupted by a warm embrace. "Gukkiee," the girl sighs quietly as she wraps her arms around him. "Baby! You've arrived! How are you doing?" He inquired, prompting the girl to cry once more, leaving him perplexed. "Hey? What's the matter? What's wrong, why is my baby crying? Hhhmm??" He asked, his eyes widening as he tried to figure out what was wrong with the girl. "Why are your clothes ripped, baby? What happened to your neck?" He remarked, surprised and perplexed, prompting the other two to scan the female, which surprised them as well. "What the! Did he do it?" Jimin was taken aback and questioned.

Only him has that authority, and the other boys respect it since it's her choice. No one has ever tried to touch her in that way, not even the other boys. "DID HE?!" jimin exclaims. voice raised in annoyance, making the girl whimper even louder. "OH MY GOD! What the hell is going on! What the hell is going on here, Princess?! What's the matter with you? What's the matter? Why the hell are you yelling at her, Jimin?" Jin inquired, unsure of what was going on, but Jimin simply disregarded him "YES OR NO, ANSWER ME! DID HE TOUCH YOU? " He asked again, and the girl felt she had to respond, so she nodded, causing Jimin to groan angrily "What gives him the right to do that?! HOW?!" Jimin grumbled angrily as the others woke up by the noise.

they followed were the noise is coming from only to realize that y/n's home in excitement they walked to their girl only to be surprised to see her in tears and shaking so much. "Y/N!!" the others exclaimed, happy but perplexed. "Can you tell me what happened?" Jin asked caressing the girls face trying to calm her down with his touch. "Love, what happened?" Namjoon asked worried. "Sweety, what happened to your neck?" Taehyung inquired as he approached the girl who was now clutching to Jin. Hoseok approached after noticing her bruise.

"T-there's one more thing I haven't told you about." Looking at Jimin, the girl states knowing she has no choice but to tell him now; she has hid it for years and now she has to tell him. "W-when Andy died..." she started hesitating, all of them looking at her. she cried as she doesn't know what to say. "I just realized you never told me why he and Andy fought; we both know Andy would only fight John if he did anything he didn't like. So, what did John do to anger Andy, and what did Andy do to provoke John's to stab him?" Jimin asked only having the power to ask it now, before he couldn't even ask as she gets anxiety attack every time she remembers the day. 

 "He took it Jimin, he took everything from me that day the same day Andy came to my apartment, I told him and asked for help, Andy was so angry, we were about to leave when John came and saw us, John was so mad and furious finding out I was trying to leave him that they both fought and then he stabbed Andy," she screamed her lungs out pulling away from jungkook and jin letting all the pain out yet shaking in fear remembering the day she hated the most, only if she didn't tell andy he would probably be here with them. The boys looked at her in pain seeing her so vurnerable. "What do you mean by everything?" Namjoon asked wanting to make sure he understood everything correctly, while jungkook tried to pull the girl in his embrace "He raped me and forced me." The girl sobs louder as she recalls the painful past.

Guilt overtook the boys as they gasped and looked at her. "You know it makes her anxious, so why do you have to ask?" Taehyung screamed, his gaze falling on Jimin, who is now on his knees in tears as well. "Stop, Taehyung. It hurts to see her in this state, but we have to understand that this is the only way to help her" Yoongi inquired

After several hours, the cops arrived at their dorm, hoping to hear from the girl, who already fall asleep at jungkook's embrace. , "She's asleep, she needs rest," Namjoon told them and they respected the girls right."What the hell is he doing out there? HE SHOULD BE IN PRISON!!" Jimin yelled angrily. "He was bailed out by his parents, sir," aid one of the cops. "HOW CAN YOU LET A KILLER GET OUT?!?" yelled even louder "Jimin, calm down!" he Jin and Yoongi comforted him. "We're extremely sorry sir, we promise we won't let him out anymore,. The cops respond with a tinge of regret, knowing they've made a mistake. "Just make sure he doesn't escape again." Yoongi is cool but irritated "We really apologize, sir. This is not going to happen again." The officer responded with a bow before proceeding to question y/n's driver.

"How can she not tell me?! Why!?" Jimin groans dissapointed it's not the boyfriend Jimin who's speaking; it's the best friend Jimin. He can't believe she kept it a secret from him and her best friend. "Jimin, how about we take it easy for a while? You must take a rest! We all need to sleep, so get some rest and we'll talk tomorrow." Jin pats the younger's shoulder as calmly as he can.Jimin let out a sigh and went straight to his room.

He was enraged at himself, frustrated that she had been in suffering for so long and had kept it to herself. Only if he finds out early will he do everything in his power to give him everything he deserves.