34: Crush Crush Crush

Lauren and (Y/N) laid in bed a few days later, the younger wolf snuggled up to the Alpha as Lauren draped a comforting arm around her.

The sun was just starting to rise, basking the room in an orange haze.

The Alpha admired her younger mate as she lazily drew patterns on her bare forearm as she slept, the Omegas face nuzzled into Laurens neck as she inhaled the more dominant scent.

Lauren chuckled to herself as the (Y/H/C)s nose twitched before she smacked her lips together, shifting to lay half on top of the raven haired girl.

The action made the Alpha and Omega both sigh in content as Laurens grip tightened just a fraction.

It was these quite moments which she cherished the most, especially when she knew about the busy day ahead of them.

Demi and some of her pack members were coming over for the day, a day full of meetings and introducing their pack to their future Luna.

She hoped the day would go by without a hitch, but something told her it wouldn't. Call it instinct, but Lauren knew something was going to happen.

Not to long later, Camila announced that the Demi's pack had entered their borders and they had to prepare for their arrival, forcing Lauren to shake awake her sleeping mate.

(Y/N) let out a slight growl as she was shaken awake, Lauren growling back causing the Omega to submit immediately.

Lauren sighed before kissing (Y/N)s forehead, "sorry mi princesa. We have to get up and get ready, there are some people you must meet." Lauren told the Omega, apologising for growling at her.

"'S okay." (Y/N) replied, stretching and popping her bones back into place while she watched Lauren get up and enter the bathroom, quickly following behind.

"Who's comin, Lolo?" (Y/N) asked, standing next to the Alpha as Lauren handed her her toothbrush.

"A good friend of mine and her pack. So I need you to be on your best behaviour, not that you aren't always, beautiful. But today is really important." Lauren stressed, brushing her own teeth as she started to run the bath for the both of them.

They had about an hour till they reached the pack house, allowing the two to go about their morning routines as normal.

Lauren washed (Y/N)s hair and lathered her body in the green apple soap like usual before quickly washing herself and getting out.

The two quickly dried and got dressed, Lauren opting for a formal pair of slacks with a blouse and jacket, and choosing a dress and flats for her mate to wear. First impressions were important.

(Y/N) watched as Lauren dressed herself and dried her hair before helping with her own hair, (Y/N) trusting Lauren with what clothes to wear and how to do her hair, because if she had it her way, they would all be running around naked.

But that was probably uncivilised...

"Okay..." Lauren said, placing the brush down next to the hair blower as she checked the both of them were ready. "Okay..." She repeated, (Y/N) sending her a happy grin as she kicked her legs back and forth. Lauren smoothed out her blouse as she smiled back at her mate. "Ready?" She asked the Omega.

"Ummm.... No." (Y/N) told Lauren, pursing her lips together and showing off her dimple.

Lauren, who was looking around the room, turned back to her mate with a confused look on her features. "What am I missing?" She asked.