CHAPTER

N I N E

AAMINA JOY

"I gotta know what's in there." I said determined to figure out what was in the room Dave was trying to keep a secret. Bobby looked at me like I was smoking dick.
"Girl are you crazy I wanna know what's behind their too but look that Nîgga crazy, I'm tryna stay on Zaddy good side." He said applying lip gloss to his lips and I rolled my eyes.

"Fine I'll go by myself when everyone's sleeping." What if he was on that 50 shades of grey stuff, maybe he had dead bodies in there, what if- my mind was pondering on whatever was behind that door and it was nerve wracking.

I was getting out of my shower with my towel wrapped around me I went straight to the dresser and dropped my towel and like the dumb ass I was i didn't check to see if the door was closed. "Oh shit." I heard and I gasped trying to cover myself. " GET OUT!" I screamed and Dave rushed out in a blur as I was so upset and felt uncomfortable. What the fuck man? I thought... no I can't do this I gotta stay in a hotel or something I thought as I began packing my clothes. But I knew Dave was going to stop me so I waited till about 1am to go.

"Bobby I'm going to a hotel you coming with?"
"And disobey Dave so he can hunt us down and kill us? You got me fifty shades of fucked all the way up if you think I'm gonna leave to get in trouble." I rolled my eyes. "Your my bestfriend though you're going to just let me go all alone like that?" I asked with a pout and he looked at me annoyed. "Hunny you are cutting into my beauty rest hours you done or you finished?" He asked smacked my teeth and exited his room to let him sleep.

I grabbed up my bag and shoes as I tip-toed through the hallway. "Shit." I mumbled seeing a door and a light on in the hallway but i didn't hear anyone moving spring or nun but I decided to turn off the light cus a high electricity bill is unnecessary. I realized it was the room Dave told me I couldn't go in and I knew I just couldn't miss this opportunity. I looked around making sure the coast was clear as I sneaked into the room. Out of nowhere the lights cut out in the room and the door was shut and I was locked in. I was scared shitless as I felt someone breathing on my neck and felt someone touching my sides. I should've fuckin listened.

"This is my sex dungeon." I heard Dave's voice whisper in my ear. I grew even more scared. "You're now my sex slave. I began panicking. "No." I let out and began crying hell no God no lord. I heard Dave start laughing as the lights came on. I wiped my face seeing paintings, a piano, and paint everywhere including on Dave as he kept laughing at me. "That's what you get for being so fuckin hard headed."

"como pudiste eso no es gracioso!" I exclaimed. "It's your fault I told you to stay away from this room!" I mugged him. "So this isn't a sex dungeon?" "No." Phew I sighed in relief I was captivated by the artwork surrounding me each painting told a different story there was a fresh new painting I could tell he just started working on... It kinda looked like me naked.... I thought but then again the woman was beautiful her skin her melanin was perfect, her hair was perfect, her curves and body looked wonderful. So I just knew that couldn't be me...I shook my head.

"It's you."
"Huh?"
"The painting its of you." He told me as he furrowed his eyebrows together staring at me then the painting and my face heated up. " That can't be me." I said as I scratched my neck looking at the beautiful woman he painted. "It's definitely you I never miss on a painting there's one part though..."He trailed off getting closer to me and I was nervous as the hair on the back stood up and I got chills from him being so close. This was a different Dave.

I've never seen this side of Dave before so it was doing something to me. I thought he grabbed my right hand as he rolled my sleeve up. "That's what I was missing." He smirked seeing my birthmark on my wrist. He remembered all of that from just one glance of me naked I thought embarrassed until I came to my senses. "You have no permission to paint me naked!" I exclaimed he looked at me like I was growing a dick on the center of my forehead.

"I do as I please art is art and I love it it looks beautiful feels like one of the best things I ever painted." And I mugged him. "Get rid of it right now." I said going to grab the painting but he simply just grabbed me away from it. "Calm down aamina it'll never leave this room none of these paintings ever did." He told me and I huffed and decided to look around to get a closer look at his artwork.

"What's this bag for?" He asked going through it and holding up my underwear. "Get out my stuff it's none of your business!" I said rushing to where he was and started putting my clothes back in. "That's a spinnanight bag where the hell you going Aamina!"
"None of your damn business!"
I rolled my eyes.
"It's that Nîgga you gave your number to the other night huh?" He asked and I ignored him knowing I was going to a hotel but I wanted to see how he'd react if it were true.  "Yup I am problem?" I've never seen Dave turn red so fast. I was scared of what he was going to do next I turned away with my back facing him as I picked up my bag walking towards the door and all I saw was white as something wet and cold hit my head then ran down my neck and clothes I gasped realizing it was paint.
"Good luck going to see him dressed like that." He snickered and I was pissed. "Oh it's like that?" "I guess it is." He said sarcastically and shrugged I grabbed a bucket of pink paint splashing it on him and I didn't like the look on his face as I began running out the room it was slippery cus of the paint."

"GET BACK HERE AAMINA!"
I ran like there was fire on my ass I was tackled though cus I run slow as hell and I screamed as I was attacked with more paint.

His heavy ass straddled me as he held my wrist and began smearing the paint on my face and I yelped. "Dave stop you play too fucking much." I was trying not to laugh as he was laughing as he kept smearing the paint. "Get off me your gun poking me!"
"That's not my gun." Both of us stopped laughing...
"Don't like him my ass AAMINA YALL NEED TO STOP BEING FAST AND GET OFF EACH OTHER!" "Bobby it's not what it looks like!"
"Smile for the camera." Bobby said taking a picture of us. Damn it I was still wondering though. "Dave your still on me if you're gun isn't poking me then what is it?"