My Little Annabelle

After that night Fury decided not to send the baby off to an orphanage Fury decides to keep the baby and raise her as his daughter. With the help of Coulson aiding help Fury has made Coulson her uncle. Fury decides to name the name the baby girl Annabelle after his grandmother. Since Fury and Coulson are unsure of when Annabelle's actual birthday is they decided to celebrate it during sometime in the summer.

Now Annabelle is 6 years old since Fury is away on some business with S.H.E.L.I.D so Coulson dicides to take little Annabelle to the park. At the park

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Uncle Coulson look at the pretty flower." Annabelle smiled.

"That's beautiful, what are you gonna do with it?" Coulson smiled.

"I'm gonna make daddy a flower crown."

Coulson chuckles. "That sounds very nice. Go on don't let me stop you."

Annabelle turns around and runs back over to the bushes where the flowers are. As Annabelle continues to gather up the flowers a boy wearing a blue sweater vest and white shorts with blonde ramen noodle hair about the same age as her walks up to her.

"What are you doing?" He asked all snob like.

Annabelle turns around and looks up at the boy. "I'm making a flower crown for my dad."

The boy looks at the flowers. "Can I see them?" He asked.

"Sure, are you gonna make one for your dad?" Annabelle asked as she hands over the flowers. The boy looks at the flowers. He tears the flowers apart and laughs like a maniac.

"Hey! Why would toy do that?" Annabelle stands up but gets pushed into the bushes by the snobby little boy.

"HAHAHA!" A big cold hand grabs the snotty little boy's shoulder.

"Excuse me what are you doing to my niece?" Coulson asked in a cold dark voice.

"Uhh...She...I..."

"He tore apart my flowers and pushed me." Annabelle cried as she stood up form the bush.

"You pushed my niece?" Coulson's grip becomes tighter.

"Owww....no...I didn't do anything."

"You're really gonna say she's lying when I saw the whole thing happen? Now i'm gonna give you an option: You apologize to my niece or I dislocate your shoulder. Pick one."

"Oww...Okay..."

"Okay what?" Coulson growled. His grip intensifies.

"I'm sorry." He cried.

"I'm sorry what?" Coulson growled.

"I'm sorry little girl."

"My name is Annabelle." She sassed.

"I'm sorry Annabelle." The boy cried out.

"I accept your apology." She sighed.

"Good, now if I see you again around my niece and you hurt her I'm sending you to the hospital. Understood?" Coulson asked.

The boy nods is head frantically. Coulson let's go of the boys shoulder. "Good now run along." He smiled.

The snotty boy holds his shoulder and runs away.

"Respect women!" Coulson squats down to Annabelle's level. "Are you okay Annabelle?" He asked. She wipes her eyes and nods her head.

"I'm okay Uncle Coulson." Coulson picks the leaves out of her puff ball hair.

"How about we go get some ice cream?"

"Okay." She smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~At the Retro Ice Cream Parlor~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the Parlor Coulson and Annabelle sit down at the spinning stools eating thier ice cream.

"What kind of ice cream did you get?" Coulson asked.

"I got Cookies N Cream, what about you?"

"I got Neapolitian, are you okay?"

"I'm better now. Uncle Coulson?"

"Yes?"

"Should we tell daddy what happened?"

"...Let's not, you know your dad tends to be on the more the aggressive side."

"Yeah I guess." Annabelle takes a bite of her ice cream.

"I'm sorry that snotty kid pushed you, that's not how you treat people." Coulson digs into his ice cream.

Annabelle sighs and sits down her spoon. Coulson puts down his spoon and looks down at her.

"Are you okay? What's wrong Annabelle?"

"Uncle Coulson?" She looks at Coulson with her big brown eyes.

"Yeah?"

"Can you teach me how to kick butt like you or daddy?" She asked.

Coulson smiles and chuckles. "Annabelle the kind of butt kicking me and your dad do arn't very..." Annabelle uses her secret weapon, puppy dog eyes.

"Uncle Coulson what if something were to happen to me and you or daddy wasn't around? Don't you love me?" She pouted.

Coulson sighs in defeat. "Alright, we'll see what your father says and we'll go from there."

"Yes!"

"But this is serious stuff Annabelle, no joking around okay?"

"Okay, uncle Coulson?"

"Yes?" Annabelle motions for Coulson to come closer. He leans towards her.

"Does this mean I get to be a cool spy like you?" She whispered.

"No you get to be a super cool spy." He whispered back. Annabelle gasped.

"Really?"

"Totally."

"Even better than daddy?"

"If it helps you've always been smarter and cooler than your dad."

"You mean it?"

"Would your uncle ever lie to you?" Annabelle smiles and continues to eat her ice cream. Coulson pats her on the head and smiles.

"You're gonna grow up into setting special."

"Thank you uncle."