(Bonus) Chapter 66: The Sea of Love

I really had to put everything behind myself to write this chapter. 🙈🙈🙈 It is the longest chapter that I have ever written.  Do tell me how this attempt was. It was my first attempt and it may not be up to the mark. Please bear with it. ♥️

*After a month*

"Shhh", Nyonika murmured, "They are here". Everyone rushed out in the garden just as they heard her. "Manik what is going on?", they heard Nandini whine for maybe the 100th time in past few days.

She had been noticing everyone going a little off hook and not telling her the reason. She even saw then whispering among themselves which died as soon as she came. "Shit! I forgot the confetti", Cabir whispered scream, loud enough for only the group gathered in the garden to hear. "You stupid...rush and take it, I'll ask Manik to divert her", Navya answered slapping her forehead at the stupidity of her boyfriend.

Navya quickly signalled Manik to stall their plan for just another minute. This was not less than a herculean task for him. Making an already irritated Nandini wait was equivalent to digging your own grave. "Um...we must wait for sometime and then we'll go", Manik made up a sentence with whatever came in his mind.

"Manik what is going on? I know something is wrong with everyone. All of them are hiding something from me. I am sure. Is it something related to what happened a month back? Have they still not forgiven me totally? Or did I make another mistake", Nandini was now not able to take more in. She was getting it all wrong but it wasn't her fault too.

Manik parted his lips to answer her but stopped on seeing Navya signal him to come to the garden. "All your answers are here", he whispered to her, "Just close your eyes", saying this Manik inched in closer putting his hand as a blind fold for her. He moved behind her, rounding another hand on her waist and glided with her to the garden.

Manik walked with her till they were in the centre of the garden. He gave a minute for everyone to settle and then removed his hands from her eyes after giving a small kiss on her temple, "Happy Birthday Nandini". Nandini snapped open her eyes hearing this. Before she could register anything her ears rang with the shout of "Happy Birthday!!".

Her eyes opened to the sounds of confetti bursting around her. In front of her was a beautiful lunch set up in different shades of pink and fresh flowers. Around the set up were gathered the people who mean the world to her. Her family. The scene was overwhelming for her, enough to make her eyes tear up.

She has forgotten how it feels to have a loving family stand behind you like a rock

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She has forgotten how it feels to have a loving family stand behind you like a rock. She did not even remember the last birthday she celebrated. "We know you don't like large gatherings that's why we arranged a lunch for just us", Alya said clarifying the small celebration.

"Small? This is the biggest someone did for me in last few years", Nandini was trying hard to keep her tears in herself but the love which they were showering on her made it much difficult.

ANAM CARA || A MaNan Fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें