Chapter 3

Omniscient
Houston, Texas

Sekani and nem were at the park playing ball as usual. It was him, Mj, X, and some people who stayed in the neighborhood. Just like any other time they had girls out there being hot, or just chillin enjoying the whether.

"Money !" Sekani yelled as he shot a 3 in X face.

"Aight li nigga." X chuckled. X was older than Sekani and Mj. They looked at him like a older brother.

"You be talking cash money shit off da court thoo." Sekani dragged.

"Nooo X you let him do you like that." Mj boosted.

"Im tired shut the fuck up." X said flipping them off as he went to go sit on the bleachers.

"This nigga, come on 1 v 1." Mj said tossing Sekani the ball and Sekani tossed it back. Mj started dribbling in one spot before trying to cross Sekani but he was quick on his feet.

"Yeah, get big li nigga." Sekani boosted causing Mj to suck his teeth before jumping off his feet to shoot the ball. He smirked once he heard net causing Sekani to suck his teeth.

"You always talkin shit." Mj smirked.

After their game they decided to take a break. They were both tied 15-15.

"If i win, you gotta be my chauffeur." Mj told him.

"Im surprised your people ain't get you a car yet." Sekani said as they walked over to the bleachers. Sekani lifted his jacket before picking up his phone.

"Mane, i hope they get me one for my birthday." Mj said.

(713) 473-9380

I see you.

Who tf is this?

Not polo g :)

Nijah?

mhmmm.

wya?

same place your at.

   Come hea.

He locked his phone before sitting down on the bleachers wiping his forehead with his shirt and drinking from a water bottle.

"It's hot as fuck outchea." Sekani said before taking his shirt off.

"Hey." Nijah waved shyly once she approached Sekani.

"Son you know you weird as fuck." Sekani said shaking his head before drinking from his water bottle again.

"How?" She asked.

"Youn just text nobody and be like i see you." He said shaking his head and she laughed.

"It was a in da moment thing like oh he go to my school i wanted you to know that i seen you. I do that to lots of people especially my family members." She shrugged.

"You corny as fuck too." He added.

"How?" She asked.

"nOt PoLo G." He mocked.

"Okay maybe im a little corny." She said 🤏🏾.