Chapter 1: Meeting the Headmaster

(Y/n)'s POV

Right now my mom and the other bandits are planning an ambush to one of Atlas' Caravan with loads of supplies that is good for a whole month. While i'm at my own tent sharpening my gun-sword that was given to me by my uncle during my 18th birthday. Also my mom is the leader of the bandit tribe, Raven Branwen. Ever since she become the tribe's leader every raids become successful and no one can track us down except for my Uncle but he never tells to anyone our location even the Beacon's Headmaster.

Vernal: "Hey (Y/n)"

(Y/n): "What?"

Vernal: "Raven wish to discuss something."

(Y/n): "Lead the way"

Vernal: "So as the future leader of the tribe, what will be your plans?"

(Y/n): " I only have one plan and that is to lead my people just like my mom... But when i become the leader the weak lives."

Vernal: "I hope Raven agrees with that."

(Y/n): " I hope so..."

Vernal: "We're here. Raven! (Y/n) is here."

Mom came out of the tent with her mask. She look at me for a whole minute before taking off her mask and throws it to Vernal.

Raven: "Tell the others to prepare for the ambush and wait."

Vernal walks inside the tent and announced to everyone inside to prepare and wait for her. She approach me and place her hand in my shoulder.

(Y/n): "Uhh... Is there something wrong mom?"

Raven "I want you to go to Beacon and become a huntsman. You need to become

(Y/n): "Really? I thought you want me to stay here and become their leader?"

Raven: "Listen, you have to become a huntsman and also protect your sister."

(Y/n): "Yang? I think she's perfectly fine! She's with dad after all."

Raven: "(Y/n)... Your sister is a stubborn one."

(Y/n): "She sound someone i know."

Raven: "I may be stubborn but i raised you with everything i can."

(Y/n): "And you raised a one strong Branwen."

Raven: "That's why i'm very proud of you."

She pulls me for a hug and pulls away.

(Y/n): "I love you mom."

Raven: "I love you too son."

(Y/n): "I'll go leave now."

Raven: "Vale is very far from here."

(Y/n): "You can a portal to Yang."

Raven: "Oh right. Go ready your stuffs and return in 10 minutes."

I ran back to my tent. I changed to my combat clothing and grab everything i needed such as dust bullets, casual clothing and my gun-sword which i strapped in my back. After 8 minutes i came back to my mom who's waiting in back of her tent.

Raven: "Everything ready?"

(Y/n): "Yep, a bag full of dust bullets and some of my casual clothes."

Raven: "Good, just contact me if you need help or anything else."

(Y/n): "Okay got it."