"It's not your fault problem child"

I looked at who assume to be shinsou and he looks around my age he the crawled to me "Hey?" He said "Y-yeah?" Just like that I couldn't move at all "Tell me why dad adopted you?" The words just came out as he listened to me and he then hugged me, I could move again and I started to cry I had just told him my past I told him about the abuse, bullying, everything.. I eventually calmed down "Hey wanna watch a movie?" I looked at him right now he was laying down with me on his chest when I nodded I got up allowing him to get up, once he got up he went to his closet and got out a hoodie and a pair of shorts "Here.. these are a little small for me so you can have them" he smiled a little handing them to me "Bathrooms right there" he pointed to a door, Huh a bathroom in his bedroom that's cool. I got up walking into the bathroom and got changed "Comfy~" I snuggled into the hoodie and walked out sitting on the floor in front of Shinsou "Why're sitting on the floor?" "Normally if I sit anywhere else BUT the floor I'd get... " I looked away tearing up a little before Shinsou hugged me "shhh, that's over now.. you can sit anywhere here.. I promise you're not gonna get hurt izu" Shinsou was so calming I calmed down and he layed me on his chest again beginning to stroke my hair. Shinsou put on a movie and we watched it, I fell asleep half way through it though.

In Izukus dream.

I was chained up while my mom just hit me with a whip making me cry out in pain. She then injected me with something that only made it worse "M-MOM! S-S-STOP!! P-PLEASE!!" I felt myself starting to cry she then got knives and stabbed one into each limb each one more painful the the one before. I saw the blood pooling onto the floor and it looked and felt so real I completely wanted to give up..

4:15 am

I woke up hardly able to breath  as I tried to sit up. "i-izuku! Your finally away" I felt warm arms wrap around me. "Izuku what happened??" Everything was spinning I couldn't breath properly o felt like I was dying before I passed out.

Shinsous POV

"i-izuku?? IZUKU WAKE UP!" I was shaking him slightly I was worried for him dad told me to let him rest for a bit. I was about to let go before he sat up, his breathing pattern was normal so I hugged him in hopes of calming him down. After a few minutes he passed out  and I layed him down in bed "Dad, I'll look after him while you and mic get ready." I sat by him stroking his head "Izu.." I layed by him Hugging him he seemed to have calmed down a little so I started to softly hum a sweet melody to him hoping it would calm him down I ended up falling asleep after a while.

Izukus POV

I woke up but this time I was laying on someone, I yawned and looked at the time. "I've been asleep the whole day?" It was 2:33 am I got up and looked at who I was laying on, it was Shinsou. I smiled a bit before sneaking down stairs their wasn't much going on down stairs just Eraserhead asleep on the couch. I sat by Eraserhead and softly held his hand "Sweet dreams.. d-dad.." I said the word dad nervously before tearing up.. If I wasn't born mom would be happy ... Hisashi wouldn't have ever left her ...  I didn't realize I was mumbling until Aizawa placed his hand on my head "It's not your fault problem child.." I just started to cry, it was my fault.. everything's my fault "Hey izu you should eat something.. you haven't wanted anything since you've arrived here.." I looked at him he's offering me food? "i-im not hungry... D-dad.." I still struggled to call Eraserhead my dad I hadn't known him for long. "if you find it hard to call me dad call me Aizawa." He said kindly "Dadzawa!" I said with a smile that generally was real, he noticed this and quickly snapped a pic "You should smile more Izuku.. " I looked away the last time I smiled like this was when I showed mom a drawing of me and her with a big house but as soon as she saw it she hit me, since then I've never smiled or at least they were never real.. "Dadzawa is fine with me if it makes you happy" he picked me up somehow "Now you need some food.. okay Izuku.." I looked at him, how could he pick me up I was hardly light "O-okay dadzawa" I said as he put me on one of the chairs and made me something I looked at it and then at dadzawa "W-what is it?" I asked, his face imidiantly went from happy and caring to worrid "You e never had pancakes?" I shook my head "I mostly had bread when I lived with... Inko.. and even that was rare.." I looked down "Izuku from now onwards you are gonna have three meals a day like you normally should." I looked up at him "O-okay.." he smiles again I then smiled back but I could tell by the look in his eyes he knew it wasn't real. He then gave me this orange liquid I looked at it confused "It's fresh orange juice, you drink it" I took a sip and it tasted nice I then began to nibble at the pancakes while dadzawa talked to me about deciding to enroll me into the same school at Shinsou. "oh before I forget, Izuku how old are you?" I looked at him and swolled the food I had in my mouth before answering "I'm 13 years old" he looked a little shocked "You looked 8 or 9 when I first saw you.." he said before walking to me I flinched a little thinking he was gonna hit me but when I opened my eyes he had his arms around my in a hug.

_________________________________

I've been working on this for a while now sooo I hope you enjoyed it

_________________________________