Chapter 7- Partners

(I heard loud laughs and giggles.
I curiously walk out of the corridors to check out what wad going on.)

Y/n:- OMG TAE?!
Taehyung:-(smiles) Y/n-ie Annyeong!

(WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT TAE WOULD BE COMING!!!!!!!!!!)
...
...
...

Taehyung:-(smiles) I was just gonna come to your room! And now you're here!

(My feet practically glided down the stairs as I quickly make my way up to him)

Y/n:-(still smiling) Oh hey Jin and Jimin.
Jin:- Ayo Y/n!
Jimin:- Hi Y/n!
(While the three of them greeted me,I noticed Jungkook rolling his eyes and looking away. The fuck is his problem huh?)

Y/n:- Um guys,mind if I steal Taehyung for some time?
Taehyung:-(laughs) Why are you stealing me, Y/n?
Jin:- Yeah! He's not worth that hype Y/n

(Jimin snorts as Jungkook bites his lips,, looking like he was holding back a smile)

Y/n:-(laughs) Well, whatever you say. Then,come on Tae!
...
...
...

(Taehyung pov)

(Y/n has changed a lot from what I remember her to be

(Y/n has changed a lot from what I remember her to be. She is such a mature and humble girl. Oops,woman. She was talking about how she ended up with Jungkook here and I can't help but laugh at how she had seen this situation.)

Y/n:- Seriously though, you should have at least raised him better than your bratty self.(rolls eyes)
Taehyung:- Yah! I'm not his nanny! And who's calling me a brat? Do you know how much of an asshole you were? Sorry, correction, Are.
Y/n:-(gasps) Youuu!

(Squeaking,she threw a pillow that she held right on my face, whereas I dramatically held my face like I was in pain)

Taehyung:-(owe) People who are wrong will get angry if the nice ones point them out,ya know!?
Y/n:-(tchs) Die da.
(But...)

Taehyung:-Y/n
Y/n:-Hmmmmm?
Taehyung:-(looking at her) How are you doing?
Y/n:-Uh,fine?
Taehyung:-(sighs) It's not the truth,is it?
Y/n:-(furrows brows) What do you mean Tae?