9. Left Broken

He gulped nervously and backing up , he said in a soothing way, "Sir. Sleep okay. You're not thinking straight. I think I'm in wrong place. I'll leave."

With that Jimin turned to leave but was stopped mid - turn. He looked at the hand that painfully gripped his arm. Jimin was just about to say something, when he was ruthlessly thrown on the couch. Yoongi pinned him into it, pressing his lower body in. Jimin gulped, no longer hiding the fear and stammered, "S-sir! Wake up sir! Wake up! D-don't. Don't. I k-know. Know you wwon't."

He looked into the eyes of this man. Ah where is taemin now.

Yoongi 's eyes now looked demonic. "Y-you. You. You won't... Right sir? You are just confused." Jimin pleaded. He almost smiled at the thought that he would escape this but no.

Yoongi rubbed his lower region against his and leaned down bringing his lips to the younger's ears, and whispered in a drunken slur. "You wanted this right, Slut? That's why you left me to go to that bastard. You are such a Whore hobi."

Jimin's blood ran cold. He wasn't even give a chance to react as the elder started undressing him against his will.
Jimin yelled and yelled for help but none came.

The driver disappeared after leaving jimin there. Mark(driver) was in his quarters now and he couldn't hear jimin's voice now.

Maybe if the walls had allowed even a small amount of voice to pass , the elder wouldn't have committed the biggest mistake of his life and Jimin wouldn't have been hurt the way he was.

*****

"Sir. H-hey. P-plea-plea-please not again!" Jimin begged the elder who carried jimin to his room after a while as lounge couch was getting uncomfortable. He had Jimin tied down in bed his face facing the mattress, his hands tied behind his back with the boys sweater and his pants off.

Yoongi pressed his naked body over the younger boy's, as his fingers found their way to the place they'd enter.

*****

"Argh! Argh! Sir- Argh!" Jimin tried to speak, to form coherent words, through his raper's
painful thrusts. But seeing as moans of agony were the only things that escaped his lips that had been bruised enough by the elder , Jimin just bit his lip to endure the PAIN.