10. Functioning

~Rape~
~Don't read if triggered~

Jimin tried to run away but he was soon pulled into Yoongi's arms. Yoongi put him on his shoulders and lead him upstairs. Jimin kept hitting yoongi to put him down but Yoongi didn't budge. And soon he was thrown on the bed of the CEO and then Yoongi was thrusting into him wet but rough and brutally, while simultaneously scratching his back with angered strokes.

"Hobi, this is for betraying me. You hear me? Slut"
This was all jimin could hear and then his ears were ringing.

Tears wet the mattress where Jimin's face lay pressed against. He bit his lips praying for the pain to stop but it didn't. For a long time it didn't. He could feel the blood between his legs. He could feel his body twitch. He could feel his entire existence crumple. And he could feel pain. A lot of it. But the man didn't stop. Jimin heard of this man as his boyfriend's boss but didn't know him personally and now this man raped him.

Yoongi soon fell asleep, still inside him. He pushed the body of yoongi away and stepped away from the boy. Falling in the ground , he crawled into the far corner of the room, not daring to step out of the room and let the world find out what happened.
Jimin cried the entire night. The blood drying between his legs. The tears never drying. His cell phone blinking with Taehyung's name.

Jimin always thought of losing his virginity to the person he was going to marry. Before Taemin he always thought that he was straight but after Taemin he found out he was into boys so he always imagined his first time with Taemin. But now he was laying naked in this man's bed he thought of ending his life as Taemin won't accept him again.

Jimin slowly lifted himself off the bed and curled into himself into the farthest corner of the ROOM.